Preface

Hi everyone! I'm back with a bang. In celebration of my last fanfiction, Fighting The Light, reaching over 300,000 reads, I have been working on something special for all of you that have stuck by me since Perfectly Imperfect which I wrote nearly 10 YEARS AGO!!

On a sadder note, this will most likely be my very last fanfiction as I now enter the world of focussing on my career after finishing University. I am so so thankful for all of you that still read, vote and comment on every single one of my stories every single day. I still read them and it still makes me smile. 

This story has been a labour of love of mine over the past few years, it has had many different forms and I am now finally happy with the final piece. This is a THANK YOU to all of you! I am so excited to introduce you to the Morez sister's and to take you back into some Harry Potter Next Generation Fanfiction again. ENJOY!

Disclaimer: I do not own the Wizarding World of Harry Potter or any of the characters, except for the ones that you do not recognise as I have created these myself.

Alivia Morez lived a very happy life in London with her nice apartment, well paying job and the support of her mother living just up the road. However, everything changes when her mother is suddenly murdered in her Cafe and she and her sister's are thrown into the world of the Aurors. That's when James Potter walks back into her life to become part of the murder investigation and turns her world upside down for the second time. As the investigation proceeds, the name Emilio Rossa turns up to haunt Allie, and James must choose between believing the head Auror, or believing in Allie as a large scale manhunt is launched. And to think it all started because of one major promise!