Chapter 8 - Midnight Memory

Luke's POV

Our last show for the tour turned out greater than I expected. We really enjoyed it a lot. I'll surely miss being up on stage again. Right now, we are at our dressing room just regaining our strength for tonight. We also watched One Direction's Midnight Memories MV to get some ideas since we want it to happen tonight/midnight. We changed into new clothes because we got covered in sweat. From jumping around to being incredibly hyper on stage.

I sat next to Reg. "How was our concert Reg?" I asked.

"It was badass." She smiled a little.

I guess that's a start of a good sign of bringing her smile back.

"Glad you liked it.

"Now we are gonna do something before going back to our hotel." Ashton said.

"And what might that be?" She asked

We all looked at each other and nod. Hope that this plan will work.

Operation Bring Reg's Smile Back will now begin.

* * *

She stayed silent for the rest of the car drive. She hasn't said any word until we speak to her but then become quiet once more. I feel sorry for her. Her friend looked at only one side and didn't look at the other. So with a little help from the 1D lads, hopefully this will work.

And yeah, we need the 1D lads' help for this since we are not from here and those boys know this place better than any of us. We decided to meet up at Nando's since we know that place very well. Also, we told them about what happened.

I just saw on their Twitter that they baked a cake with their new friend, Reg. I followed her Twitter but I don't know if she saw it already. And one more thing, there were pictures going on viral that the fans saw Harry and Reg in a restaurant here. Don't know where that came from but it went viral. Fans were thinking that Harry has a new one which is a bluff when a friend of hers said that she is only 15 and can't be Harry's new.

Now that's enough of that because the the car stopped, meaning we have arrived. We all got out and just in time too because the five lads just arrived right on time

Reg became surprised when she saw her four other mates heading towards us. "What are the lads doing here?" She asked and pointed to them but I didn't reply which confuse her.

"Uh, Luke?" She said and I looked at her. "Didn't you hear me?"

"Heard you clearly Reg."

"About my question a while ago?"

"You'll see. Just wait until we get going."

The boys finally made their way and now we all have met once again. We all greeted and hugged each other. I miss these boys. They're like a brother to us too because of our closeness to each other ever since we came with them on their Take Me Home Tour and Where We Are Tour. But it isn't the same because Zayn already left them recently.

"Okay, so where are we off to first?" Calum said

"How about we get something to eat first. I'm starving already." Niall said then we all laughed. Yes. We. Meaning all of us. Reg managed to laugh even if its only for a while. I'm glad it's starting to work out great. She's starting to smile little by little.

"Okay but not eating here Ni. We're going to Kali Kebabs." Liam said

"That's okay for me. At least I get to eat." Niall said and we all got inside the cars. On the way to our first destination, Kali Kebabs.