Chapter 25 - Sherlock Homes

Reg's POV

The lads came back here late last night. And that was the time Newt and Nate left. On the other hand, today is the day I'll be going on a date with Nate. Newt will come here in a while like Brendan and Sharina requested since they had loads of fun shopping with him. They even bought a Monopoly board and a Jenga tower. He promised them to have a great time the whole afternoon.

I am at Sharina's room. I asked her if she could do the headband braid and she is currently almost done with it. I'm wearing my light blue three-fourth checkered top with dark blue jeans and blue converse. Isn't it obvious that I don't like the color blue?

"Reg kelan kaya ako yayayain ni Brad sa date?" (Reg when do you think Brad will take me on a date?) She asked and I chuckled.

"I don't know. Baka soon. Di ko alam sa kanya eh." (I don't know. Maybe soon. I don't know to him eh.) I said and shrug my shoulders.

"Alam mo Reg, bagay kayo ni Nate. Ampogi niya eh tapos pwede talaga kayo. 15 ka na tapos 17 na siya." (You know Reg, you and Nate are perfect for each other. He's handsome eh and you guys can be a couple. You're already 15 and he's 17.) She said and I laughed.

"Depende na rin sa kanya yun kung pwede siya magdate ng fan and kung magiging kami, edi sige. Also, malapit na rin siya mag-18 eh, ngayong September 26." (It depends on him if he's allowed to date a fan and if he ever asks me to be his girlfriend, okay then. Also, he's turning 18 this coming September 26.) I said then shrugged.

"Reg, three years and three months lang naman age gap niyo eh. Mukha din namang seryoso sayo eh." (Reg, your age gap is only three years and three months eh. He looks serious about you eh.) She said that got me thinking.

"Yung totoo, nakinig ka dun sa pinag-usapan namin kahapon noh?" (Seriously, you listened to what we talked about yesterday am I right?) I said smirking.

She laughed. "Konti lang." (Only a little bit.) She said and I tickled her.

"Baliw ka talaga." (You're really crazy.) I said to her as she finished the braid.

"Normal na ang pagiging abnormal sa atin." (Being abnormal is normal for us.) She said that made me playfully rolled my eyes.

"Reg di talaga halata na mahilig ka sa blue noh." (Reg it's not really obvious that you like blue right.)

I nod. "Yeah. Hindi nga halata sakin. Kaya nga all blue ang suot ko eh." (Yeah. It's not really obvious. That's why I am wearing all blue eh.)

"Reg!" We both heard Brendan. He opened the door. "Reg nandyan na si Nate ready na rin para sa inyong date." (Reg, Nate is there ready too for your date.) He said then laughed for no reason and went back down.

Okay. My mates are weird. And I think we all have a mental disorder. Laughing for no reason is one symptom of ours. Another is being HYPer at all times.

"Reg sagutin mo agad siya ah." (Reg say yes to him without thinking if he asks you ah.) She said and we both laughed.

"Baliw." (Crazy.) I said and we both headed downstairs.

Nate is there sitting on the couch talking to Connor and Harry. Brendan is using Liam's laptop and Liam is on his phone. All of them sure looks busy at the moment. Nate's attention quickly went to me as we reached the bottom of the stairs.

He stood up and walked towards me. He offered his hand and I took it. "We're ready to go." He said.

"Don't go out too late okay Nate?" Connor said.

"Remember what we said okay?" Harry said and winked.

He nod and smiled. "I will lads. Thank you again for it."