Chapter 23 - Los Angeles

Luke's POV

"Little sis where are you going with that backpack?" I asked as I entered her room.

She looked at me. "Brendan, Sharina, Harry, Connor and I are going to L.A."

I'm taken aback. "What?! L.A.?! Why are you guys going there without any of us knowing?!" I asked a little bit angry.

She tilted her head a little. "I just told you guys hours ago remember? Or were you even listening?" She said and eyed me suspiciously.

Oh. Hours ago? I don't remember her saying that. Or I am just not listening to her since she came down with Connor by her side hours ago. But I do remember that she was saying something hours ago with all of us but I was just staring at her pretending to listen.

"Well?" She said that startled me from my thoughts.

I nod quickly. "Yeah. I remember. Sorry, kinda forgot about it." I said then nervously chuckled.

"REG!!!!" We both heard Jonnar yell and turned to the direction where his voice is coming from.

"BAKIT??" (WHY??) She yelled back.

"MAKAKASAMA AKO SA L.A.!!!! SINAMA AKO NI KATY KAHIT ISANG ARAW LANG!!!" (I TOO AM GOING TO L.A.!!!! KATY WANTS ME TO COME EVEN JUST FOR A DAY!!!) He yelled happily as he passed by the room with a stuffed back pack.

She laughed. "SIGE LANG NAR!." (THAT'S GREAT NAR!.)

She swung her backpack over her shoulders. "I need to go now. Con's waiting downstairs. Promise me my Fam will still have a great time even without us?"

I nod and smiled weakly. "Promise little sis."

She hugged me. "See you in a week big bro." She said then headed downstairs.

One week. I don't know if I can even last that long without seeing her in person. But, I think it's a good idea that I help my mates bring back James' memories somehow. That'll surely surprise her when she gets back. Even though I still envy James a bit, he's a great guy and he's been so great at keeping Reg happy.

Reg's POV

Connor first came into my view. I guess Brendan and Sharina will be down here any second now. My other mates' left two hours ago. Our flight scheds aren't all at the same time. Taylor Swift left with Georgie and Fijilhin an hour ago. John Patrick and Rodeza Mae left 30 minutes ago with Paramore. Our flight schedule is an hour with Dante and Dove Cameron. But Dante and Dove have a different airplane so we aren't gonna be on the same plane. Jonnar, Johnny Depp and Katy's flight is 30 minutes after ours.

My other mates that are staying here are mostly Directioners, Vampettes and a part of the 5SOS Fam so they don't need to go.

I sat beside Connor. "So..... Uh-" We both said.

We both laughed. "You go first Con." I said.

He chuckled. "I heard this is your first time going to America."

I nod. "True. They say that if you don't know anyone in America, you will get lost and feel like a beggar wandering around the streets."