Chapter 24 - Vapour

Niall's POV

Good thing I have my private jet with me. I made it back to London in 10 hours. Now I know how to get rid of her family one by one. But I ain't killing them because that'll be too much and I ain't a killer. I'm gonna be putting them in my basement where they'll be in there like trapped animals. But not just them, I'll also put the lads there so she won't have any more choice. And I'll only set them free once Reg says 'yes' to me. But if she won't then she won't be seeing them.

And since her mates trust me a lot, it'll be easy to start off my plan. The only thing I need is a distraction from the lads there. And I know how. I went to BBC Radio 1 and organized us three groups a performance and meet and greet. I paid them to approve it for tomorrow.

Now that I have organized it, I texted our managers and tweeted it about tomorrow. Now I need is James. I texted him to meet me at my place. He arrived shortly.

"What's the problem mate?" He asked as he sat on the couch.

"I was informed that us lads, you and your mates and the 5SOS lads are going to be performing at BBC Radio 1 tomorrow morning. Then we are gonna have a meet and greet too. From morning till afternoon."

He grinned. "That sounds great man. But why did you tell me to come here again?"

"You see," I said then pretended to cough. "I won't be able to go tomorrow. I'm not feeling well today. I'm going to the hospital tomorrow for a check-up."

"Oh. But what does your sickness and me being involve?" He asked confused.

I mentally face palmed. I'm feeling irritated by him now. "Keep the lads distracted so they won't know I'm not going." And I gave him a glare.

"Sure thing mate." He said smiling while I rolled my eyes.

"Say, would you like to help me with this project of mine?" I asked smirking.

"Sure thing. What's it about?" He asked excitedly.

I told him a few lies to it. He doesn't care about her anymore so he doesn't mind if I do my plan.

He left after a few minutes. Now that has been cleared, prepare for tomorrow lads. I will prove that Reg will be mine.

* * *

Today is the day. My plan will start to work. I'm all geared up. I'll take two today then one at a time the following days so it'll be easy and I feel pity if I go one first. The first one will be alone.

I got the sleeping chemicals inside a spray. One squirt is enough to make one fall asleep for 3 hours. And with my backup guys wearing all black, they won't notice because they move fast like ninjas. I also bought a black van so no one will suspect me using my car.

I quickly went to the apartment. I climbed to the balcony and saw Rose Ann and Jonnar heading here. Perfect. Since Rose Ann is their said Class President and Jonnar is always active with the whole fam. When they slid open the glass door, I sprayed them. They suddenly fell. I signaled my guys to get them. We all went in my van and headed to my place. We placed them on the basement where I putted a refrigirator all packed up with food since I don't want to go down there.

I'm proud of myself. My plan is slowly starting. I went back to the apartment, next target, Mary Janie Lou and Loren.

Reg's POV

"WHAT?!" I said to Fijilhin and Berna at our Skype call.

"Anong ibig niyo sabihin na nawawala sila?" (What do you mean they are nowhere to be found?) I asked them now more worried.