Chapter 27 - Regrets

Niall's POV

What have I done. The bullet went sraight to Liam. My best mate. What the fuck did I do to be a killer. I told myself not to kill anyone or hurt them. My anger towards the Nate guy pushed me to do the wrong thing. Now Twitter has been really angry to me. It's my fault why he got shot. I let my anger and my jealousy control me. Now everything is so wrong. It's all a big mess.

I don't know the hospital they took him but I'm positive it's near this place. I want to see him. But I don't think I can go there. The lads are probably there watching over him.

If I didn't let my anger and jealousy control me, he wouldn't be in that hospital. He wouldn't get hurt. Everything would be normal. None of this will happen. I wouldn't do so many stupid damn things like this.

"Niall?" I heard James' voice that startled me. "Are you okay now?" He said and placed a hand on my shoulder.

He really is kind. The exact opposite of what I used to see in him. I've gone too far.

I nod. "I'm okay." I said wiping my tears.

"Doesn't seem like it." He said and smiled reassuringly.

What have I done to you. I removed your memories with Reg and she was so devastated. I know she and James are no more now since she finally found somebody that understands her and will do the things that we couldn't do for her. And that is to make her happy and protect her anytime. That punch he gave me last night still hurts a little but I do deserve this bruise on my face.

I still do love her but I think I need to see reality now. She and I are not possible. She's still too young for me. The lads are right. All their shouts, yells and anger at me were just some meanings that they still do care about me. Without them, I'm hopeless. When they were still shouting and yelling at me, I never do anything something so big like this. When they stopped seeing me, that made me wander off to the wrong path.

"We're going to Japan tomorrow." I told him looking down.

"Another three day vacation there?" He asked and I shook my head.

I held up the USB Professor Watanisha gave me. This contains his memories with her. In case if I want to bring back the memories, he put it all in here.

"What are you gonna do with that?" He asked curiously.

"I'm gonna do the right thing now and bring back your memories with Reg." I said looking down at the USB.

"I'm sorry. I don't understand." He asked looking confused.

I explained to him why and he looked at me shocked. "So me and that girl do really had something from the past?" He asked and I nod. "You removed my memories with her so you thought she could be yours but it failed."

I nod once again. "It's because of me and my jealousy. I went to far and now I don't know how she and her mates will forgive me after all I've done. It's my fault all this happened. It's my fault why she is crying often. And I'm so very sorry that I treated you like a puppet to go to it my way."

"But if you bring back my memories with her, then I will remember all what you did to me. I won't remember that any of this happened. All I will remember is back at Japan. When we got there till I sat on that computerized chair."

"I know. I want to give back your memories now. This is all too much. And I want to start putting things right again. I will start at how this whole mess started. The removal of your memories."

He shook his head. "You don't need to bring back those memories from the past Niall." He said and grabbed the USB.

I looked at him confused. "Why? I know that you still have feelings for her."