Chapter 14 - Richard Barcelona

Niall's POV

I contacted Family H and they agreed to help me out. They were shocked that Reg is feeling down yesterday after what she saw and the fact that I called them. Good thing her mates are also a huge fan of us. They believed me that they'll do everything they can to cheer her up.

I promised them that they'll be staying at the apartment I got them not to far where her hotel is. They're very excited to be going here at London. I also promise that they can stay here until Reg leaves London which is almost half a month from now.

They leave early morning and will arrive here tomorrow night where I'll be waiting for them. I also get to take them to their apartment.

So far, it's night there. I Skype call them and after a few rings, they answered it.

"Hi Niall." They said in unison.

"Hi guys. Pretty excited?"

"Yeah. It's our first time to go there and we're all excited." Rose Ann said.

"Good to hear. Where are you guys by the way?"

"Oh. We are here at Lloyd's mansion." Loren said that caused them all to laugh.

I raised an eyebrow. "What's funny?"

They continued on laughing. "Because of Jonnar." Janie Lou said that confused me.

"What about Jonnar?"

Sheena faced the camera. "You didn't see him dance with Prime. They were dancing showing off their big bums."

"A showdown rather." Tau added.

I chuckled. "Why are you guys so hyper?"

"We are not normal. We are all crazy minded. In short, we are abnormal. That's how our Family truly is." Jonnar said in the background then he went towards the screen.

"Niall, is Katy coming there too?" He asked.

"Katy as in Katy Perry?" I asked and he nod in response. "We'll see about that, maybe I can ask her to come."

He cheered with excitement. "I'm finally gonna see her. I'm a huge Katy Cat. Thank you Niall." He said and pretended to wipe tears of joy.

Fij suddenly came. "Niall, can Taylor come there too? Please?" She begged nearly to tears.

"Taylor Swift?"

She nod. "Please...." She begged with puppy eyes.

I chuckled. "Okay. I'll see what I can do and try that."

"Niall, are The Vamps there?" Rose Ann asked with hope in her eyes.

I'm not mad at The Vamps. Only at James so that doesn't bother me unless they say his name.

"Yeah. They are. Reg is with them."

"Ano?! Si Reg kasama yung The Vamps?!" (What?! Reg is with The Vamps?!") She said loudly then the others came running towards the cam. I actually didn't understand what she said that made them come towards the camera.

"What are they doing?" Sharinamae asked.

I shrugged. "I don't know. Must be finding a way to bring her smile back." They nod relieved.

"We thought of something else in mind. Like you know.... She can have a date with James now and...." Sharina said that got me to think.

Something else? Aside from a date, what would they even expect her to do with them. Most especially James.