Chapter 7: "You brought me here for a date?"

Florence's pov:

The week came and went like a wave forming then crashing back down on the hard cold sand.

I had dreaded Friday like I had never dreaded anything before. Why did I agree to this! All of the short week I had been stewing over what to wear, what to say. And for what, originally I never wanted to go out with him, and now, I wanted it more than anything. Having a whole night, alone, with Andy Biersack. Like any girl in her right mind wouldn't turn down such a night.

But the day had come. Tonight I would probably have some expensive dinner, talk about feelings and look at each other dreamily. That's what I really wanted.

It was five, I had two hours to look good and meet him at the door.

I jumped in the shower washing away the sweat from work, washing my hair with the sweet strawberry shampoo I used. Shaved my legs and scrubbing my face.

I got out, brushed my hair and blow dried it, letting it flick out with its layers. I put on foundation,blush and black eye shadow. Walking back to my room with a towel rapped around me I decided that I should go for the more dressy casual kinda look.

I put on high waisted denim shorts, a black skin tight crop top with long sleeves and some little bowed black heels.

I liked at myself up and down in the mirror. Happy with my self I went back to the bathroom brushed my teeth and put some strawberry smelling perfume on.

There was a small digital clock on the bench of the sink area and it read 10 to 7. How did the time go so quickly? I rushed to clean up some if the things Tayla had left earlier around the place in the apartment.

Tayla had decide to sleep over at Jax's, her excuse being, that she wanted me to have the whole apartment to myself and Andy. I had just rolled my eyes at her. Like I was going to bring Andy back here and sleep with him...

"Knock...knock" said the familiar deep voice I hadn't heard in two weeks. Well only over the phone, it wasn't the same.

I picked up my black studded wallet and opened the door.

"Wow." Was all he said as I opened the door of my apartment.

"What, is there something wrong?" I asked worried.

"No nothing's wrong..just.. Your beautiful." He said as he brought his hand up to my face slowly and tucked and wayward strand of hair back, he let his hand fall back down at his side.

"Oh, ah thanks." I said blushing and looking down.

"Here these are for you." He said holding out a bunch of red roses, neatly rapped, professional florist quality, very expensive looking.

I took the roses gingerly, clutching them in my free hand.

"Thank you Andy, they're gorgeous." I replied turning and going to the kitchen to find a vase for the flowers.

I noticed Andy still at the door.

"Oh silly come in and make you self comfortable." I said gesturing to the empty stools on the other side of the island bench in the kitchen.

He relaxed from the door and walked over to the other side of the bench and took a seat. I finally noticed what he was wearing. He had a black suit shirt on with tie and black skinny jeans on . His sleeves of the shirt were pushed up exposing his elaborate tattoos. He looked really handsome.

Andy's bright sky blue eyes seemed to shine brightly in my poorly light apartment.

"So where are we going tonight?" I asked starting conversation while I filled the vase with water.