UPDATE! (Possible sequel).

Hey guys,

Story time: So when I started this story I was a lot younger (and had a lot more energy to write sadly) and I actually had a lot more creativity left in me until till university took my soul. I was also a lot more invested in bvb back then (don't get me wrong I still love them) but I have no idea what's going on with the band or anything so I don't want to misrepresent them in a sequel.
But,
In saying that I really do want to write another sequel, but that will take time and I want to fix the original first. Therefore if a sequel is what you all want so be it.

First chapters for the sequel I will announce and the publish date eventually...... The new instalment of Done for you (the instalment will have a new title) will be separate on my page. So that's where y'all will have to find it!

Update!:
The sequel will be called "The King Of Pain" and is the 2nd instillment in the done for you chronicles. I have started writing and will upload the preface and first chapter soon. Keep your eyes peeled for the announcement for the date of it being published so you can can keep following the story of Florence and Andy.

Keep on voting and commenting your thoughts and ideas, I'll try to respond to everything. Please feel free to message me aswell! I love hearing from you all!

Oxoxoxox
🌻💀