Chapter 16: offical!

Florence's Pov:

"No." I answer him.

Oh trust me I want to but, I want to take it slow no matter what anyone says.

"why?" He asks a bit taken back by my sudden seriousness.

"Because andy to tell you the truth I really like you and I don't want to get hurt, I want my first list be memorable." I say shrugging.

Andy's Pov:

I know she hadn't had a first kiss before for but I mean I didn't  think she was serious. Like she was in the moment I was in the moment and she said no. I would respect her wishes then.

I picked up her hand studding it care fully looking at the rings that held different coloured gems.

"Ok" I replied.

"Really like I'm surprised you're cool with this, like any other guy wouldn't wait." She said cautiously.

"Well I'm happy to wait for you." I say holding her hand tightly.

"But can I ask you one thing?" I ask.

"Yeah what's that?" She asked a little bit apprehensive.

"Well I never have anyone with me in tours with the band and it's just me and the guys and I get lonely sometimes. Since I met you Florence in that alley I can't stop thinking about you, trust me I want to but I just can't, so what I'm trying to say is... Do you want to be my girlfriend?" I say vulnerably.

I haven't  had a girl friend since I left Scout. I missed her horribly but I have moved on now and Florence was the best thing in my life since then, I know I haven't known her long but I just can't get over her.

Florence was speechless, staring up at me blankly. Her emotions unreadable but not totally, she looked utterly beautiful and stunned like a deer in the headlights.

"Florence?"

"Yeah Ye- ah ah uh I'll be you girl friend" she stuttered.

"Really?" I was astonished, like totally shocked, I thought she would say no and totally reject me. I never expected this.

Florence's Pov:

What was I to say, no? I couldn't, Andy sitting there all in his cute leather get up staring at me with such pleading eyes. Trust me I want Andy I really did I just couldn't get over the fact that Andy Biersack rock star and all round sex on legs wanted me, a workaholic with one close friend. I just couldn't comprehend it really. And when I said yes he seemed as shocked as I was, like he expected for me to say no. It was strange because he could get any girl he  want, rich, famous, anyone! Why me!

I had nothing to offer.. Nothing special.

************************************

Omg guys looks like there official...! Any hope your enjoying so far! Comment and vote for more and hopefully I'll get around to updating and editing more 😅  for all them grammar nazis out there, 😬I'm going to do a major edit through once this story is completed! So ya.

COMMENT FOR NEXT CHAPTer>>

Listening to~ what do you mean, jb.

Keep reading and keep smiling everyone!! 🌻💀🌻💀