Recombinant 002 (Various)

Recombinant 002
Pairings: Viper x Killjoy / Reyna x Sage / Yoru x Skye)

A shaky gasp, followed by a low, pleased hum from another. Yellow-painted nails dug into pale shoulders, its owner suppressing a whimper once she felt her rather ravenous lover roughly bite down on the sensitive spot somewhere around her neck. Warm breath grazing over the mildly wet spot on her skin, Killjoy shuddered and arched her back, while she pulled Viper closer on top of her.

The two agents were barely dressed. While the scientist was clad in a pair of plain black panties and an evidently rumpled green tank top, Killjoy seemed to have lost her yellow shirt and black and white sleep shorts somewhere either on the bed or floor, which left her completely topless and with only the white panties she had slipped on earlier.

"Sabine..."

Viper didn't even bother responding back verbally. Instead, she trailed further south, her lips and tongue leaving a warm and occasionally wet trail as she went.

Killjoy gave a bit of strangled whine as she ground herself as much as she could against the thigh between her legs, trying to find the least bit of purchase from the minimal friction she managed. She knew Viper was purposely not moving herself closer, wordlessly demanding that she voiced out her desires or else she would be left to be teased throughout the heated moment.

Hiss!

In what felt like a flash, the green-eyed beauty in her arms was gone, leaving her to stare at the ceiling of the room in a bit of a daze. Said lover had moved off her, gaze and attention now fixated on their unannounced guest. If she still had her glasses on, Killjoy would probably be adjusting them on her face to try and see if everything that happened a moment ago was just some sort of hallucination or not.

"Luthor." Viper started, breathing somewhat steady and appearance not as disheveled as the techie. She snatched Killjoyʼs discarded shorts from the foot of the bed, donning the clothing in one swift motion before emerging from underneath the tangled blankets and approaching the teary-eyed boy standing at the doorway. She ignored the tightness of the lower garment around her posterior, brushing the size difference aside.

Killjoy took a deep breath, steadying her heartbeat and trying her best to forget about the burning between her legs. She shook her head before feeling around the bed for her glasses, slipping them on as she picked up her shirt from the floor and wore it once again.

Unlike Viper, she chose to just roll over until she was close to edge, where she peered from her place and looked towards the door. From her place, she could see Viper pull Luthor into the room, letting the door slide close and lock back up again. The dimmed light of the room brightened as the scientist adjusted it through the control panel beside the door, bathing the room with cool white illumination.

Luthor started to cry now, tears being messily wiped by his little hands. The moment Viper hushed him and asked if he had a bad dream, he threw himself in her arms and started sobbing. "T-They... They were... T-They were going to t-take me b-back... I don't...! I don't wanna go back, Mommy! They're-they're-they're...! They're going to hurt me again!"

Quietly sighing, Viper gathered her son in her arms and carried him off to her bed, where Killjoy had sat up and reached over to rub a hand over the boy's back to offer some additional support.

"Hey, no one's going to take you away, schatz. Not with your mother and I here." Killjoy assured their child, whose whimpers slightly quieted down but didn't entirely halt.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Viper asked in a murmured. "It sometimes help when you do."

Luthor shook his head, his little hands gripping at the fabric of Viperʼs tank top. "I... I... I want to stay here."