Did You Wrong (JV)

Earth 13
Y/n's View

"No disrespect but I don't think you guys would've made it another week." Kat says.

You know, I want you all to just sit back and think for a second
You know what I mean?

Maddy giggles and nods her head.

Now, there's a lot of haters out there hating on peoples relationships and stuff

"I was surprised they made it 2 years, let alone a day." Maddy says.

They always try to take your joy, bring you down

They laugh and I stare at them.

"You sit there talking shit about my relationship when your boyfriend is a toxic piece of shit who doesn't give a fuck about you." I say.

"And you can't save that "relationship." Relationship counseling won't do shit when it not even a relationship at this point." I say.

"Damn." Cassie says.

"Somebody had to say it." Kat mumbles.

"Y'all need to leave my girl alone cause her head is in the right place. She's been beside Jules the whole time." BB says wrapping her arms around my shoulder.

But you gotta be the one to sit by your mate and say "I'm gonna be with you no matter what"

"I've been beside Nate the whole time." Maddy says.

"Waking up beside him in the morning does not count." I say.

They laugh and Maddy flips me off.

"I think you should just go to her house and admit that what you did was wrong. She has to admit too though." Cassie says.

You know what I'm saying? Fuck it, I did wrong, you did wrong too

"You might be the first blonde I've ever met that is kinda smart." I say.

"I disagree, but we all have our own opinions." BB says.

We laugh and she smiles.

"I'm just saying that you have to be there for each other no matter how crazy it might get." Cassie says.

You know what I'm saying?
But we gotta put up with each others shit

"The easiest thing to do in a relationship is to leave. It's easy to get in and easy to get out. Sometimes that exit door gets stuck but it may just open if you've had enough." Cassie says.

And the easiest thing to do is leave, you dig?

"That's a good way of putting it." Maddy says.

"Anyways, go get her kid." BB says.

Anyway, check this out...

15 minutes later...

I knock on the door and it opens a few seconds later.

"Hey, Y/n." David says.

"Hey, Mr Vaughn. Is Jules here?" I say.

David nods and lets in. I hop upstairs and knock on Jules room door. It opens a few seconds later and Jules shuts it immediately.

"Jules, can we just talk about this? I don't want to lose you, I want to fix this." I say.

I don't want to lose this relationship
So we gotta stay strong, don't wanna move on

The doors again and she lets me in. She shuts the door and sighs.

"I know you're tired of the fighting, I am too." I say.