Holla If You Need Me (CH)

Earth 39
Y/n's View

"I thought you forgot about me." Someone says.

I close my locker and see Maddy. I smile and she hugs me.

"Why didn't you tell me you were going to Hawaii? I wanted to go to Hawaii." Maddy says.

"Yeah, but you have no money." I say.

"Wanna be my sugar daddy?" Maddy asks.

I laugh and she smiles.

Holla, whoa, woah, woah, woah oh

"What's up with and Cassie?" Maddy asks.

Whoa, woah, woah, oh

"I haven't talked to her." I say.

I know it's been a minute since we really kicked it but

"Oh so you hate each other? Great now we can't all go to parties together." Maddy says.

I just want you to know, uh

"We're not on good terms but we're not on bad terms. Our breakup wasn't that bad." I say.

I can't pretend that everything's all good
Nope, I can't say that everything's all bad

"I kind of missed her over the break. We said we'd go to Hawaii together for the break." I say.

But I'm gon' say that you be on my mind

"Well, get over her because she's dating McKay again." She says.

How you doing, who you with, where you be at

"What?!" I ask.

"I was looking for the bathroom — like I usually am — and I kinda walked in on some shit I could've went on without seeing." She says.

"I'm surprised that bitch isn't pregnant yet. Must finally be doing something right." She says.

"When we break up, I'm going back to McKay." Cassie says.

"Why would you say that to me?" I ask.

Girl, we've had our share of ups and downs

"I didn't say anything wrong. I never said I was cheating on you with him." Cassie says.

"You basically just admitted that you think about him enough to get back together." Maddy says.

"Seriously, get over her." Maddy says.

"I am but I'm always gonna be there for her no matter how much I may not want to. That's how it's always been." I say.

But you know that I'm gon' always be around, that's fo sho

"I'm other words, you like letting girls take advantage of you. So can I borrow 50 bucks? Gas is higher than me on a Friday night." Maddy says.

And you know how we do, how I roll

I shake my head and open my locker again. I hand her a $50 bill and she smiles.

Time Skip