Hoodie (LH)

Lexi's View

"You need to keep this shit on your side of the closet." Cassie says.

"They're Y/n's clothes." I say.

You'd probably think I was psychotic (If you knew)
What I still got in my closet (Sad but true)

"Might as well just donate them. Not like she's coming back." Cassie says.

"The clothes make me feel like she's still near." I say.

I slip it all over my shoulders
Something I'll never get over
It makes me feel a little bit closer to you

"There's other stuff you can keep without taking up my space!" Cassie says.

"The clothes are all I have right now." I say.

I can't keep your love, I can't keep your kiss
Gave you everything and all I got was this

"Cassie, can you stop being such a bitch? God, we get it you didn't like Y/n but your sister is obviously going through something. And you complaining about not having space for those ugly ass clothes isn't helping." Maddy says.

Y/n got hit by a drunk driver and died on impact. Y/n's mom said she would give me a box of stuff once she went through it so I've just been wearing Y/n's clothes.

I'm still rocking your hoodie and chewing on the strings
It makes me think about you, so I wear it when I sleep

Time Skip

"Hey." Someone says.

I turn around and see Tommy.

"You still have that old jacket?" Tommy asks.

I kept the broken zipper and cigarette burns
Still rocking your hoodie, baby, even though it hurts

"Yeah, it makes me feel like she's still here." I say.

Still rocking your...

"This is all my mom can give you for now. I don't know what the code is." Tommy says handing me Y/n's phone.

"She's still trying to open all these drawers and that safe Y/n has. Y/n put a lock on everything." Tommy says.

"Y/n gave me a key ring, so I can go over there and unlock everything." I say.

"Okay, thank you." Tommy says.

I smile and he walks away. I turn the phone on and put the pin in. I go through the texts and smile.

Y/n calls me again and I answer the phone

"Hi." I say.

"Don't 'hi' me. I wanna know why you're all comfortable in my clothes." Y/n says.