20

Rahiem's POV

"Okay, girls, go to the back room and play." Rebecca told Ramona and Grace after everyone ate.

Once they were gone, Grayson pulled the glasses from the cupboard. "Where is Genesis?" Trixie inquired.

"She was just right here." Rollins mentioned then looked at me. I shrugged my shoulders and got up to go get her.

I walk out the kitchen area and checked each room till I found Genesis. She was sitting on the balcony with her head bowed and her hands up. I think she's praying. It's because of her belief that I find her attractive. She makes me believe in God, being around her makes him feel so real.

I could only smile before walking out the door and bowing my head to join her.

"Father, shield us with your blood. Let no hurt, harm or danger comes to us in Jesus name. I have faith in you, continue to lead me, continue to love me. I praise you for who you are. You are wonderful and omnipotent. I know with you anything is possible. Speak with me, God. In Jesus mighty name, Amen. Genesis concluded her prayer.

"Amen." I agreed with her. She looked me in the eye and smiled.

"Hey! I appreciate you joining me. " Genesis grinned at me. We both walked in the house together and went back into the kitchen where the others were.

"About time y'all get back. Genesis you taking a shot with us? " Grayson asked.

"No thank you, I'll pass. I'll stay in here with you all though."

"It's all good!" Grayson smiled at her then poured all of the other adults shots.

——///——

Meanwhile.....

Deuce was pacing, thinking of a strategy to locate the diamonds.

"Is Plan B still in effect?" Rider asked Deuce. He was worried about his friend and saw it was more serious than all the other assignments before.

"Yes, but it's more challenging than I thought. There's someone I know involved and I don't want them to get hurt." I confessed.

"Even our loved ones are at risk of getting hurt. You knew that Deuce."

"Yeah, you're right. There's just something missing that I don't see clearly. Let's just sit back and observe then make our move. " Deuce finally decided what to do about his situation.

"Marco is calling again."

The two looked at one another and then looked at the telephone ringing. Deuce pressed the green button and put the phone to his ear. Before Marco could say anything, "I found the location of the diamonds and I'm going to get them and bring them to you."

"That's all I needed to hear. How soon can I expect my diamonds to arrive?"

"Give me a week."

"Another week, and if you don't have what belongs to me, not only shall I take it in my hands. I will take your life, too. " Marco hung up the phone, leaving Deuce in his thoughts.

——/////——

Genesis POV

"Draw two Trixie." Troy put down a blue draw two card. We were playing UNO, after the others took a few shots we decided to play a game.

I told myself this was the best time to tell everyone what was happening. I figured out a plan and I needed everyone to do it right or it wouldn't work. "Maybe after the game." I thought.

"UNO out." I put the last blue card down and smiled.

"Aw man!" Everybody said aloud. I laughed at them as they went ranted on about me winning.