Chapter 3, Bill's Perspective (updated with artwork)

In the beginning, I was nothing but a thought. A singular notion that started to materialize out of nothingness. I was aware, but unlike other beings, I had no form of my own. I would drift watching, feeling everything around me.

Then one day, I began to exist. I had taken shape, like the rest, small was what my vessel would be called. Compared to the others around me I was meek, three-sided, and weak. I wasn't always how I am now.

The pain was all I ever felt since coming into that world. I was born into something broken and broke along with it. One day, It simply stopped.

That was the day I discovered my abilities and they grew stronger with every waking moment, it was, to say the least, freeing. No one would ever hurt me, again.

Deep inside my small self roared an ever-growing ball of rage. This had been fermenting since the beginning as well as my sanity. Soon all there was to see was red; I snapped. I never was the same after that,

I thought I became stronger, but really I was weak and caved into myself. When I came back to my senses, there was nothing but ashes.

I left, having nothing to go back to my powers brought me to many dimensions. I could hardly remember what my own was like. I always expected the worst, that's when everything became funny.

I could laugh about it, seeing as if I wasn't satisfied then I could get rid of anything at any moment. Reality was mine to mold to my liking. Having all I ever wanted in these places bored me, and then beyond that, the loneliness set in.

There was no chase for me anymore, nothing to be sought after. Nothing too long for. Nothing to amuse me. Until I found earth's dimension. The one and only place I had no power over, no access to.

They say the things you want the most are the things you cannot have. I wanted it all. I had no physical influence over this world, this intrigued me.... But I think you all know what happened after that.

What I'm trying to say is that my ambitions were skewed. I was off the walls in my off-kilter ways. My desire for security, acceptance, and something to call my own, was twisted into mindless hunger for anything to satisfy the hole I board in myself.

It might have not started that way, but I accept what I've done, and deserve the anguish. I thought it was the end for me. Someone to finally put me out of my misery, that pitiful, power-hungry version of myself never deserved a place in this world.

I was scared, I didn't want it to end like this. I didn't live long enough to know what I truly wanted, what would make me happy. I was so envious of those with carefree lives. Why couldn't I have that... I chanted, hoping, praying, that they would hear me, then everything went white.

I really wanted a chance to make an evil Bill, Haha, it was so fun not gonna lie

I really wanted a chance to make an evil Bill, Haha, it was so fun not gonna lie. I am absolutely in love with this. Anyways, thank you all so much for your support. If you're interested in my artwork follow me on Instagram, Rego_Artists.