Chapter 4

Bill was stumbling over his words at this point, trying to get his point across. The brunette clung to every one of them, his mind full of wonder. He wished he'd known this sooner, he'd almost feel bad for him if it wasn't for everything he'd done.

The blond tries to push on. "You, your family....had everything I could have ever wanted....you were all just so....content....and....and..."

He choked up, shoulders beginning to shake softly, breath starting to rattle. He couldn't speak anymore. Tears silently fell, but he couldn't stop the sobs from coming.

"Bill?", the young boy inquired, finally coming out of his thoughts. Looked over at the demon as he lifted his hands to shield his face, ragged breaths escaping him.

"No..oh gods...no, I hate this". He cursed at himself wiping his overspilling eyes with the palms of his hands. "Damn this body...Damn that axolotl.....these emotions.. Are futile"

He grits his teeth biting back anger, the one feeling he was used to, the one he never hid. Dipper gets up and off the bed without Bill noticing, it was as if he was talking to himself at this point with all his rambling.

Though, the young boy was starting to piece bill together in his mind bit by bit, gaining an understanding for him. "When I said...I wanted to be brought back, this isn't what I meant...this must be my punishment...."

He says as he tries to regain his composure. This was not for show at this point. He's more than certainly embarrassed himself, not like he could stop it in the first place.