Chapter 33 (Updated with Artwork)

The demon blinked awake, groggily grunting as he peered around to see what had driven his sleep away. He squints up at a warbly dark object in front of him as it inches nearer.

He sits up but realizes he's being weighed down. He scans his lower body.  Heart racing as his chin is lifted ever so slightly upwards.

His eyes are met with dark ones looking down lazily at him. "D-dipper...". He stammers as one of his arms is pinned to the bed. "W-what are you doing."

The entity's glance darts from his wrist to below where he was being straddled at the waist. Chin between his thumb and forefinger the boy leaned forwards.

"I'm going to show you everything in this world, Bill.", he whispered delightfully. The curl of a smirk could be heard in his voice.

Bill's frame involuntarily gave a little shudder, he could feel the heat rising. The brunette was so close, that he could faintly smell his woodsy lemongrass cologne.

The demon swallowed dryly, his elevated breaths taken away by the warmth of lips on his. He whimpered into the kiss as the collar of his undershirt was pushed aside.

This feeling was overwhelming, as though he were melting from it. Dipper Pines had an invisible hold on Bill unknowingly. The boy could have anything he wanted; the demon was his.

"Ah-", the beast mewled. Not yet able to control his volume from this new sensation. Hot breaths tickled the nape of his neck. Sickly sweet nips and kisses worked down his bare chest.

The prickling of goosebumps raced up his skin. His eyes watered as his shaky hands knotted the back of the boy's t-shirt. He could feel himself go weak as Dipper began to rock slowly, riddling him with pleasure as it started to pool in his hips.

"W--wait", he whines as the boy momentarily stops and shifts forwards. Bill looks breathlessly up at him, his ombré hands crossed over the back of Dipper's shoulders. "Please slow...".

He caves to another embrace of their lips, this time with more passion on both ends. The fluttering of his heart beats loudly in his ears. He closes his eyes in total bliss.

The entity bolts straight up in bed. Heart pounding, damp with sweat, breaths rattling. He takes a moment to recall his surroundings. He sighs with relief, one hand wonders to his chest feeling the unrelenting strumming.

"What was that ....", he says timidly. He gulps, a pleasant feeling still stirring inside him. With wide eyes, he cautiously checks under the covers. His gaze quickly retracts from his pitched tent situation.

"Oh no ...", he bites his lip hoping he didn't wake Dipper up. He scans the room. Oddly enough, no sign of the boy. He cocks a brow at this and looks over at the clock.

It reads 2:00 A.M. He gets up out of bed. Feet hitting the cold wooden floor, he can hear the soft sound of talking downstairs. Concern shakes him from the mood.

As silent as possible Bill makes it down the stairs, it seems like the brunette is on the phone. The conversation is short and rather sporadic. The demon sits on the steps waiting to make an entrance. He didn't want to interrupt.

"Be right there, just, wait for me", there was a form of urgency in his tone. He quickly hung up the phone on the receiver. He began throwing things on like his cap and jacket. He quickly grabbed his car keys from the hook.

Bill had gotten used to sleeping through dipper revving the engine of his new car before work. He was lucky to have woken up before the boy left otherwise, he wouldn't have known.

Footsteps came down the rest of the stairs just as the boy was opening the front door.

"Where are you going ?", the demon called over to him.