Chapter 7 (Updated with Artwork)

The morning came. Bill stared blankly at the ceiling, tired but too caught up in his thoughts to get a full night's sleep. He is left in wonder at how Dipper could just rest so peacefully, let alone have him in his room with him.

He turned over to look at the slumbering boy. "How do you do it..." he thought to himself. He felt deep inside, a weight in his gut telling him that he shouldn't have done this. Regretting perhaps the previous night's events.

He shouldn't have exposed himself like that. He felt vulnerable and despised his self-violation. Part of him still felt a little fuzzy and warm; a sensation he couldn't put a name on.

It irked him that it was so alluring. Bill pulled dully at his hair at the thought of it all. He wanted to just disappear.

Later on that day, brunch was being made and the demon watched the boys' every move in the kitchen. He still couldn't properly read him.

He hated that he knew all of his intentions to be "good" at least from a human's perspective. He also loathed the fact that the smells in the air were making his nose and stomach tingle; this must be a flesh and blood thing. The younger boy notices bills' brooding from across the room.

"I've decided the proper punishment for you Bill", the boy smirked, catching the interest of the demon. He sets down the sandwiches on the table turning to get the other utensils. The slits of the demon's eyes focus on the boy.

"And what would that be..." he says wrinkling his nose, in both annoyance and the smell.

Dipper only scootches a plate towards Bill. The demon looks down at it, then back up at the brunette slowly as to indicate his temper.

"I don't need it..." he says as his body gives him away with a groaning noise. He shyly gulps. Dipper hides his smile with the side of his coffee cup bringing it up to his face.

"Eat", Dipper said, sipping away on the warm caffeinated beverage.

"So, this is my..." he looks down at the sandwich, resisting every human urge to consume it. Dipper puts his cup down audibly.

"It's the start", Bill humors the boy, and picks up the food begrudgingly, only eating when he thinks dipper isn't looking. He's forcing himself to pace a bit, not realizing how hungry he was and how good of a cook he was.

To dipper, it looked to him like the demon was acting like he didn't like it. Which confirmed his suspicions about him. He knew that all Bill wanted was to be accepted. "Well tough, he's just going to have to get used to it..." He thought to himself.

"Used to what...", the demon had cleaned his plate and sat back folding his arms.

"Used to your punishment", Dipper said, being patient with him. "I'm going to show you all the things you missed out on in this world Bill, no matter if you like it or not."

Bill could have gotten very angry at that moment. He had so many questions running through his mind, that it hurt. He wanted to explode on Dipper for even having such a ridiculous notion, whilst simultaneously wanting something too good to be true.

"Why....why for me", he said as his anger began to subside into guilt again.

Dipper just simply gathers both their empty plates taking them to the sink.

"Because, everyone deserves better....even you Bill." He gave the entity a soft smile over his shoulder, as he got to wash them.

Dumbfounded, the demon sits and sifts through his bubbling emotions for a few minutes. He gets up from the table abruptly, going over to the boy and putting away silverware. He sticks out his hand, blue flames sparking up from his palm.

"It's a deal, Dipper. On one condition...." The brunette looked skeptically at him, eyes narrowing.

"What..." he says looking down at the blue flames.

"You can't forgive me, otherwise the deal will be broken. And I will leave...for good".

The boy offers his hand. "Fine, no tricks Bill".

"I promise", their hands connected. The deal was done.

 The deal was done

Ahh, the deal

Ahh, the deal. I absolutely loved updating this chapter, the flames were so fun to draw. Anyways, thank you all for the support. If you're interested in my artwork feel free to pop over to my instagram , Rego_Artists.  Have a great day :)