Chapter 7

Hero: Deku

In the camp, a clash could be heard as Izuku brought up his leg and slammed down the blade on the ground. Izuku then brought his left leg up, kicking the captain in the chin. The captain shrugged it off and lifted the blade up as Izuku flipped and landed a few feet away from. The captain then swung his blade sideways, Izuku jumped over him as he then launched five Delaware Smashes at him.

The Captain swiftly turned around and blocked the projectiles with his blade. Izuku then landed as he then dashed towards him, leaving a trail of dust behind. He brought his leg forward as he then did a front kick midair as the Captain blocked his attack barely. The captain was sent back as he rolled back.

The captain then regained control as he skidded back.

"I must say, you got skill for a kid who's using a Teigu," the Captain huffed.

Izuku got into his fighting stance as they stared down at each other.

Izuku then fired off Delaware Smashes at the captain. He swiftly charged towards him, dodging the attacks.

Izuku widened his eyes as the captain brought down his sword with full force. Izuku jumped back as he slammed the sword down, creating a dust cloud. Izuku landed as he then saw a shadow out of the dust cloud. The captain burst through and rushed him with incredible speed. Izuku jumped in the air as the man stopped and looked up. Izuku then brought his right leg up to his head as he let gravity do its work as he fell.

Izuku then brought his leg down as the captain dodged to the side.

"Manchester Smash!"

Izuku then smashed the ground beneath, creating a crater and rocks flew up.

"Hah, that move was too obvious to predict," the captain mocked.

Izuku turned to him as he smirked, "It was supposed to be,"

The captain widened his eyes as he then looked beneath him to see him standing on a piece of rock that was kicked up in the air by the impact of Izuku's Manchester Smash.

"What the-!"

Before he could say anything he noticed rocks were in the air all around them. Izuku then jumped up and landed on a rock, he then bounced from one rock to another to another, to another, and another. At this point Izuku was becoming a green blur as he bounced all around the Captain.

Izuku then launched towards him as he punched him and then flew past him.

"Grrugh," the captain grunted.

Izuku continued to repeat the process as from the outside was a green circle with lines passing inside. Izuku punched the Captain around as the captain was being disoriented.

Izuku then landed underneath the rock that the Captain was on. Izuku launched up as he then uppercutted the guy while breaking the rock beneath him. As Izuku uppercutted him he then flew above him and brought his leg up again as he then slammed his heel down his face.

Causing the captain to plummet down to the ground, creating an explosion of dust as he collided with the ground.

Izuku landed a few feet away from him as he looked at the dust. But Izuku didn't relax as he saw a shadow figure out of the dust cloud.

The captain rushed out as he started to swing his sword, in order to hit Izuku.

"You Revolutionary scum!" He cried.

Izuku dodged the attacks as they moved around the area.

"I will kill every single one of you! I condemn all of those you care about! Then I'll make you watch as I pleasure myself with the one you love! I'll enjoy your miserable face!" He ranted.