Chapter 34

Kill to Save

Akame sprinted as fast as she could to Izuku's location. Worry filled her heart, seeing that body was not a good sign. She was worried she wouldn't be able to save him just like she couldn't save her sister. She wanted to be faster, so she glanced at Murasame. Maybe if she used her trump card... she shook her head as it wasn't going to help her, there were too many risks on using it.

She then saw the forest line as she then dashed forward, breaking the tree lines. She skidded to a stop as she felt an incredibly strong wind pushing against her as she had to cover her eyes. She slightly opened her eyes but slowly widened her eyes as she saw Izuku swirling in massive blue greenish electricity, black tendrils reaching to the sky. Izuku's eyes were pure white as energy flowed out of them.

She then saw one of the Four Rakshasa Demons, Ibara standing a few feet away from him. She then looked at Izuku as he saw Mura's dead body beneath Izuku along with Kensei's head. Akame's eyes shifted to horror as she looked at Izuku. Then she heard something that she never would hear ever from Izuku.

"I'LL KILL YOU!"

Akame felt her whole world change as she saw Izuku's rage but also it hit her. Izuku was pushed over the edge, first Night Raid betraying his trust, then trying to save Seryu but failed, and now... witness the deaths of the people who are close to you.

Akame realized that what was happening to Izuku, also happened to her. Losing trust to the Empire, failing to save her sister, and watching her friends die.

Izuku was going through the same pain as her. Izuku then planted his feet down causing cracks to erupt beneath him as it spreaded. He got into a low stance, ready to pounce towards Ibara.

"Izuku! No!"

The Vigilante vanished from his spot as Ibara was surprised too, not expecting the increase of speed. Ibara didn't know what happened next because all he felt was a massive force jab his stomach as Izuku punched him in the abdomen. Sending Ibara hurling through the graveyard.

Ibara stopped himself from going further as he looked up to see where Deku was but he was gone. Deku however was already beside him as he threw a left hook towards Ibara. Causing Ibara's mind to go hazy. He took a step back but then felt something tugging at him. He looked down to see a black tendril wrapped around his stomach.

Ibara looked at the enraged Hero. Deku pulled him back towards him and unleashed hell on him. Left and right, Izuku was relentlessly unleashing punches at him at incredible speed, making it look like after images. Ibara couldn't feel pain because of the experiments he went through but even so, his consciousness was slowly fading everytime he got hit.

Every punch sent a shockwave through the area. Akame couldn't even get close because of how strong Izuku was punching him.

Izuku then reeled in his right fist back as he delivered a fist straight to his chest, leaving an imprint. Ibara spat blood out of his mouth as he flew again. This time he couldn't stop himself from going any further. He kept bouncing on the ground over and over.

Izuku appeared behind him as he punched him square in the face as he drove him down to the ground. Creating a large crater beneath them. Debris and dust flying everywhere, Ibara tried to throw a jab through Izuku's face but the Vigilante's Danger Sense detected it as he moved his head to the left, not even grazing Deku at all.

Ibara was left stunned as he then felt another fist jab down on his face sending another shockwave through the area. Ibara then grabbed Izuku's shoulder as he then pulled his legs in and kicked Izuku in the stomach, pushing Izuku back.