Chapter 14: Twitter Is A Cruel And Unjust Place

Twitter is a cruel and unjust place. There is no harmony in this app. The only constant is suffering.

Lol

Ok enjoy!
——————————————————
Uh
Saturday, 21 May 20XX
06:02 PM

Yoruko: Twitter is a cruel and unjust place. There is no harmony in this app. The only constant is suffering.

Sora: Oh hi Yoruko

Sora: O

Yuki: True words have never been spoken

Hibiki: WAIT WAIT WAIT LEMME MAKE MY OWN VERSION BRB

Hibiki: TikTok is a cruel and unjust place. There is no harmony in this app. The only constant is suffering.

Setsuka: HELP

Kanade: Perfect!

Teruya: well i mean yoruko does have a point-

Teruya: twitter is sometimes rlly shitty i hate it there

Syobai: i literally regret the decision of making a twt acc after you begged me to do so teruya

Teruya: and im srry 😔

Syobai: and i wont forgive you

Teruya: god fucking damnit

Kokoro: My experience in Twitter so far is.....pretty normal.

Kokoro: I followed a bunch of accounts who tweet about cats.

Emma: Ooooo really? That's great!

Emma: Be careful though, the more you're on Twitter the more oof it gets

Kokoro: Understandable, I'll take note of that.

Hajime: Tiktok? Tiktok is THAT bad?

Hibiki: YEA

Hibiki: So bad.....

Kanade: I hate it there as much as big sis does!

Yoruko: Same here tbh

Shinji: Huh, I see now

Iroha: I'm crying rn why are these so true

Mikado: You are absolutely right on that.

Mikado: Twitter is just hell on earth. It's packed with drama, controversies, stupid arguments, and people getting triggered over the littlest and most harmful things ever. It's the most shittiest social media to ever exist, which is why I really want it to disappear and stay out of my sight. I want to delete Twitter but at the same time I just cannot bring myself to do so. Twitter is a dangerously addicting alcohol that I wish never existed at all.

Yuki:

Yuki: ^^^^^

Yuki: Facts

Iroha: A

Nikei: Damn, Mikado, never thought you hated twt that much lmfao

Teruya: HOLY SHIT WTF MIKADO

Yoruko: CRYING RN THIS IS PERFECT 😭😭😭😭

Yuri: Even if you're a male, I will agree with you anyway, since 1. There are males in there, and 2. Everything you had said.

Hibiki: Finally that dumbass Yuri agreed with a guy for once for fuck's sake I've been waiting for this moment

Sora: This is so amazing.
——————————————————
Twitter is just hell on earth. It's packed with drama, controversies, stupid arguments, and people getting triggered over the littlest and most harmful things ever. It's the most shittiest social media to ever exist, which is why I really want it to disappear and stay out of my sight. I want to delete Twitter but at the same time I just cannot bring myself to do so. Twitter is a dangerously addicting alcohol that I wish never existed at all.

Ok bye for now :)

(P.S. There's still good sides on twitter obviously! It's just that there's so much going on, especially with the fact that FNF dramas usually start on twitter that I felt some kind of weird ass love-hate relationship with that fucking app lmao)