Chapter 33: Camping Trip! Yay! (Part 2)

Owah! (´・д・`)

Ok enjoy
——————————————————
Sora had been waiting for a specific someone infront of a bus labeled 'Class 79 B'. There's a camping trip today until Sunday, so she wanted to come. Getting fresh air wouldn't hurt at all.

Suddenly, Sora heard footsteps. She turned around to see who was running up to her.

It was none other than Yoruko.

Sora: "Ah, Ruko, hey."

Yoruko: "Hey Sora! Where's Yuki?"

Sora: "He went into the bus first since he got dragged into it by Shinji."

Yoruko: "Oh? Ahaha! Alright, alright, I see now."

The two then went into the bus. Once they're in, they tried to find a seat. While they were finding a seat, a lot was happening in the bus.

First of all, Yuki. What happened to him after he got dragged into the bus by Shinji?

Well, they both got a seat, and now, they're talking about something.

Shinji: "In the camping trip, we'll wake up early!!"

Yuki: "W-wake up early?"

Shinji: "And we will do a morning jog!!!"

Yuki: "Ah, alright-!"

Shinji: "AND WE'LL ALSO DO SOME MORNING EXERCISE!!!!! YOU HEARD THAT YUKI?! DO YOU GET IT?!"

Yuki: "A-ah! Of course I heard it! Fine, let's do that then!!"

Hajime, literally beside Shinji: "...."

Hajime, muttering: "Well alright..."

Second of all, Hibiki.

Hibiki and Setsuka decided to take a seat beside each other. That's cute, what the fu--Um, anyways.

Coincidentally enough, Kanade and Iroha were on the seat infront of Hibiki's and Setsuka's. Iroha was showing a painting she made the day before to Kanade.

Kanade: "Wow! This is..."

Iroha: "This is a painting of you and me! Oh, and Hibiki and Setsuka."

Iroha: "Um, what do you think of it...?"

Kanade: "Well I think it's amazing! No wonder why Hope's Peak Academy scouted you as the Ultimate Painter!"

Iroha: "A-ah, thank you-!"

Third of all, Nikei.

Yeah, Nikei randomly got in this list.

Either way, Nikei is having an argument with Mikado over....something, the narrator doesn't know what it is.

Emma heard it from across their seat, with Kokoro. She looked over to them and sighed.

Emma: "Those two always fight for whatever reason..."

Kokoro: "They seem to care for each other, though."

Emma: "I'm not too sure, but nonetheless we'll see for ourselves one day."

Kokoro: "Hm, alright."

Emma: "Haha! By the way, can I give you hug?"

Kokoro: "....For...what?"

Emma: "I just wanna show my affection to you~! That's all."

Kokoro: "Fine, you can hug me."

Emma: "Yay!"

And with that, Emma hugged Kokoro. Kokoro hugged back, a small smile forming on her lips.

Fourth of all, Syobai.

At first, Syobai was hesitant to come to the camping trip, but after a lot of begging (and maybe even forcing) from his classmates, he finally came anyway.

Sighing, Syobai got on the bus and went to find a seat. He took the seat in the back, where Yuri is.

Syobai: *Sigh* "I thought I might be alone in this area, but no."

Yuri: "Ugh, having to sit on a seat that a man like you is sitting on...No..."

Syobai: "Well you gotta get used to it for this whole ride. Just pretend I'm not here. Simple as that."

Yuri: "....Yeah, whatever."

Fifth of all--Oh, no more on the list, okay.

All of the students then waited for the bus to move and take them to where the camping site is.

Most of them are pretty hyped up for this and what to come.
——————————————————
Uh huj

Mhmh

Ok bye for now :)