Intermission 15: Summer Memories

I FORGO TO SAU SMETHING

THANK YALL FOR 6K READS I CANNOY NELEIVE THIS WTF

ANXISMKSQMDKDM

MWAJ MWAH <333 /P

Ok enjoy <3
———
Tsurugi's on his break right now. Catching criminals and solving cases really are difficult, but he always tries his best.

The police officer's mind wanders over to what happened during this years summer. Yamato and Anju decided to get everyone at Hope's Peak to go on a cruise ship that Anju's family has for the summer break.

It was nice. He felt like he actually enjoyed his time there with the other Hope's Peak students and graduates. Yes, the former ultimates were there too, which is nice, he suppose.

The fact that Yamato got Anju to help with this because he mainly wants Tsurugi to relax for the summer is....a nice thought. Tsurugi sighed before smiling to himself about the memory.

Suddenly, his phone rings. He went over to his phone that was on the table and picked it up, picking up the call. "Hello?" He spoke. "Ah! Hi Tsuru!" A voice that was all too familiar can be heard from the other side of the phone.

"Yamato, what is it?" Tsurugi asked. "Nothing in particular. Just wanted to check up on you." The inventor answered, chuckling afterwards. "Well anyways, what are you doing?" He then asked.

"Oh, I'm on lunch break right now. What about you?" Tsurugi answered. "Oh!! Glad you asked~! I'm working on an invention right now! I'm hoping I'll be done soon so I can show it to you." Yamato answered.

They then talked about other stuff until they had to stop their call. Tsurugi closed the call, sighing. Man, Yamato's cool.

...

Sorry, that was my thought.
———
.

Damn narrator never thought you'd think like that

You fucking simp

Ok bye for now :)