Intermission 5: Sprint Like There's No Tomorrow! ☆

Wtf is that chapter title

I'll edit the chapter title with something better i swear-

Ok enjoy :)
——————————————————
Today is the school's sports festival. A lot of competitions were held. One of them being a sprinting race.

Ayame is definitely ready for this race, but something caught her eye as she was getting ready in the starting line.

Yamato was there?! What the fuck is this dude doing here?!

"Eh? Yamato?" Ayame called, grabbing the inventor's attention almost immediately. "Hm? Oh! Ayame! I was expecting to see you here, heh." Yamato responded, scratching the back of his head. "Well I wasn't expecting you to be here. You're really participating in this race?" The sprinter asked.

"Yep!" The inventor answered. The answer was short and simple, but it was enough to make Ayame convinced that Yamato is obviously determined and excited about this. "Hm, alright then. Good luck." She said, patting his shoulder with a smile. "Haha! Yeah, I doubt that I'll win because the Ultimate Sprinter is participating the race." Yamato shrugged.

"Well we'll see for ourselves." Ayame said, getting ready in her position. "Alright, everyone!! This is gonna be a great experience for all of us, don't 'cha think, Umi?!" Someone exclaimed through the megaphone. That someone being Kyota Tenma.

At this point Ayame's confused on why a student is dealing with this race.

"Wha- Kyota-san?! What are you doing over there?!" 'Umi' asked in complete disbelief. "Shush~! The coach wanted me to. Anyways~!" Kyota said, and then he turned his attention back to the participants of the sprinting race.

"Alright! The race should be starting by now! On your mark!" As soon as Kyota started counting down (not really, I really don't know how to describe it), the participants of the race immediately got ready in their positions.

"Get set!"

"Go!"

And so, the race begins

...

Ayame obviously won the race, though.
——————————————————
Lmao

Ok bye for now :)