Intermission 2: Lost

Oh wow

Last chapter had some weird motivational speech

Then....what's this?

Ok enjoy :)
——————————————————
One time, Tsurugi can recall being lost somewhere.

He forgot how he got lost in the first place, but he just did. And that time, it was spring, meaning it could rain at times.

That day, it did rained.

Ouch.

Tsurugi didn't bought an umbrella with him, so he got soaked and wet in the rain.

He tried calling any of his classmates for a bit of help, but none of them answered the phone somehow.

"Eh, they're probably busy right now." That's what he would say.

He tried going back to Hope's Peak himself, but he feels like he's straying farther and farther from that goddamn place.

He didn't count how many times he had sighed because of frustration, but nonetheless he can recall the fact that he didn't really gave up.

He eventually found shelter while trying to find his way back to Hope's Peak, and decided to shelter there for the meantime.

The rain never really stopped while he was sheltering. That's sad. How sad.

But then, just when he was about to 'give up', someone approached him.

It was a familiar upperclassman at Hope's Peak. Makoto Naegi, the Ultimate Lucky Student from class 78-A.

"Ah, Naegi-senpai?" The police officer muttered. "Hey, I saw you here. It seems like you're sheltering from the rain, huh?" The lucky student asked curiously.

Tsurugi only nodded. Makoto smiled then offered to bring the police officer back to Hope's Peak Academy. Makoto luckily (haha get it /j) has an umbrella with him, so that's a plus for Tsurugi.

Makoto ended up bringing Tsurugi back to his dorm room at Hope's Peak, and then the next day the police officer got sick. Oof.

Tsurugi will try not to forget Makoto's kindness, though.

Lucky egg guy really is a nice guy, huh?
——————————————————
Narrator wtf did you just called Makoto

But yaaaaayyyyy not only the V3 cast made appearances in this chatfic, but a character from THH did too!

Ok bye for now :)