Intermission 11: The Fuck Happened?!

Kind of a sequel to chapter 90 hahahahHHahaahhahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ok enjoy :)
———
"WHAT HAPPENED?!" Yuki's voice echoed through the hallways.

"Um, yeah...That happened. A fire happened in the dining hall. Kasai-san, Fukawa-san, and the other firefighters managed to put it out, though." Umi Matsuzaki explained.

"Yeah, the fire caused a lot of damage in the dining hall, though." Ryo continued for her. "A-ah...I see...I didn't know at first..." Yuki responded, scratching the back of his head with his fingers nervously.

"What made you not know about it, anyway?" Teruko Tawaki asked. "U-um, I was out the entire day with Akane and Utsuro." Yuki answered, sighing afterwards. The three students only nodded at his answer.

"I see...Well then, that's all we're really here for. We'll be going now. See you, Maeda-san." Umi said, walking away from the lucky student, followed by the other lucky student and the reserve course student. Ryo gave him a small hand wave before he left though.

Yuki fell silent. "Well I guess the dining hall can't be used for awhile, now where do us students get food...?" He muttered after awhile, his voice showing full concern and confusion.
———
I guess they'll just order take out food lmao

Ok bye for now :)