𝓒 ᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ 25 | not today

"Anyone trying to go on a double date?"

"Toni, don't start,"

Rhea's eyes were on Toni's, piercing through hers with her lips in a straight line, which humored the other women in the room.

They all have been in Alex's room for a few hours already, catching up and talking to one another about random nonsense, and Alex was grateful they were there because they didn't have to be. Although she enjoyed having Rhea's company every day, she also enjoyed being with her other friends.

"What? It was just a question," Toni spoke with an offended tone, she fixed herself as she sat on the edge of the bed, as well as Dakota while Tegan sat in the chair beside the bed and Rhea sat beside Alex on the other side of the bed.

"A stupid one,"

"Who said I wanted you to go, anyway? I was asking everyone in here, not just you," Toni rolled her eyes, playfully, knowing that even though Rhea had a serious look, she was playing around too.

Rhea's lips cracked into a grin where she shook her head at Toni's stupidness, "Anyways, my boyfriend has a brother and he wanted me to put him on to one of my friends, so,"

She paused, taking a look at everyone else but Rhea, "Any one of you interested?"

"Not me clearly," Rhea practically huffed out, crossing her arms and turning her attention to the television.

Dakota and Tegan didn't hesitate to stifle a laugh, keeping it underneath their breaths, where Alex grinned in amusement as well, "Yeah, she'll only go on a date with me, so tough luck with that one."

Alex purposely glanced over at Rhea, who already had her eyes right on hers with this menacing glare, and it instantly made her smile, a laugh not failing to leave her lips. The other women in the room were humored by Alex's statement too as Rhea glanced at all of them with that same stare.

She rolled her eyes, however, "Yeah, okay." Her response was obviously sarcastic whilst she turned back to the television.

"We could make that happen, though," Dakota came in, her shoulders shrugged, gaining everyone's attention since they all turned to her.

"How so?" Toni was the one to ask that question, out of curiosity.

"Well, it could be you and your boyfriend, Rhea and Alex, and then, me and Tegan," Dakota had a smile on her face when she spoke, as she looked over at Tegan, who sent her a playful wink (even though, Dakota looked pretty serious when she said both of their names).

Toni seemed to nod, a low and quick 'sure, that sounds cool' leaving her lips while Tegan nodded in approval along with Toni.

Dakota continued with her smile growing once again, "Now, wouldn't that be cute?"

"You must be out of your mind thinking that matching me up with Alex is cute," Rhea immediately said with a spiteful tone, not giving anyone the time to breathe in between, and all Alex did was roll her eyes in response.

"Oh, come on, you guys are practically a married couple," Dakota made Rhea look over at Alex, who was nodding in agreement, only to see the other two women in the room nodding in agreement as well.

That caused her to give them the most bothered look Alex had ever seen her with.

"You two live together and argue with one another like an actual, old couple," Dakota took a look at both of them, seeing Rhea cross her arms and roll her eyes in a displeased manner as Alex kept in the laugh she was about to let out after seeing Rhea's reaction.