THREE

***

***

Logan walked into her father's office and he looked up at her and raised an eyebrow.

"You got a minute?" She asked and he nodded and she walked in and closed the door behind her.

"I know Kelly asked you for your blessing, so thank you for giving it to him." She said and Hank nodded and leaned back in his chair.

"I see how happy he makes you. That's important to me." He said and Logan smiled softly and then spoke.

"I-I was wondering if you'd walk me down the aisle?" She said, but it came out as more of a question.

"I didn't send any invites out yet to Justin because we don't exactly have a date, but we want it sooner rather than later. We were going to tell everyone tomorrow but I just felt like it would-" Hank interrupted her ramble and spoke.

"Of course, I'd walk you down the aisle Logan." He said and she nodded and released a sigh of relief.

"Good." She said and he smirked and then he looked behind her and saw his other daughter walking in with Kelly. Logan looked behind her and stood at the same time her father did and walked out of the room and over to her twin sister and her fiance.

"Kelly? Dylan?" She asked looking at them and Kelly raised an eyebrow and pecked her lips with a kiss. 

"I thought you were going home." He said holding onto a box of what seemed to be files. Logan looked down at the boxes and nodded.

"Uh, yeah I was but I'm not now." She said and Dylan walked past her and spoke.

"Hey Logs." She said and Logan jerked her head forward and looked at Kelly.

"What's going on? You okay?" She asked and he nodded and looked at Chief Boden.

"Yeah, we just got a hunch, why don't you just go home? You've been here since yesterday morning." He said and Logan glared at him and Voight spoke.

"Logan go home." He said and Logan sighed and raised her hands in a surrender motion and then grabbed her coat from the chair and walked out of the district.

Logan sat on the couch of her shaired apartment wearing her fuzzy pajammas as the Grinch was playing on the TV. The sound of keys jingaling in the locks could be heard and Kelly stepped in and placed his bag down on the stand. He looked at Logan and smiled softly.

"I didn't think you'd still be up." He said and Logan shrugged and spoke.

"Well, when your fiance is a firefighter who works insane shifts sometimes it's hard to go to bed alone." She said and Kelly plopped down on the couch next to her and placed his arm behind her. He looked at the TV and raised an eyebrow.

"The Grinch?" He asked and Logan smirked and spoke.

"I heard the caught Shephard." She said and Kelly nodded and spoke.

"Yeah, he was in the L with a bomb wrapped around him. Matt and I took him out." He said and Logan shook her head and spoke.

"You gotta be careful." She said and he nodded and spoke.

"I know." He said and leaned over to kiss her forehead. His golden necklace came out and Logan looked at it and spoke.

"I didn't know you still wore it." She said and he nodded and spoke. 

"Ava was a big part of my life, of course I still wear it." He said and she sadly smiled and he looked down and she raised an eyebrow.

"Kells what's wrong?" She asked and he sighed.

"I've been thinking." He said and she raised an eyebrow and spoke.

"About?" She asked and he looked into her blue eyes.

"About us s-starting a family." He said and Logan's eyebrows raised in surprise.

"What?" She asked and Kelly shook his head.

"I mean, we've both individually come a long way. And we both have jobs, we live in a big apartment together- I mean we're getting married. We've been together for a while, Logan I want to start a family with you." He said and Logan looked into his eyes and nodded.

"Okay." She said and he grinned and spoke.

"Okay?" He asked and she nodded and he stood up and grabbed Logan's waist, hoistering her up onto him. He picked her up, looking up at her and she laughed and spoke.

"What are we doing?" She asked and he began walking to the bedroom and spoke.

"Making a baby." He said and shut the door behind them.