FOUR

***

"Wait so this guy was arrested already?" Logan asked looking at Kim and Antonio as they sat in Chief Boden's office. Matt looked at them and they nodded.

"Yeah. We got a 911 call but she hung up. We showed up and she said her finger slipped and she tried calling 411. She was holding her stomach and his knuckles were bruised so we cuffed him but after that I have no idea what happened." Kim said and Logan nodded and spoke.

"Okay, I'll go and see what I can do." She said and stood up and watched as Antonio and Kima left out of the room with Boden. Matt looked at Logan and spoke.

"Glad you're back." He said and Logan smiled and spoke.

"Me too." Was all she said and then she walked out.

"Mr. Boylen." She said as she knocked on the door of the house. She wore her everyday black outfit and was waiting for the man to open the door.

"Chicago PD open up." She said and seconds later the door opened and the man looked at her.

"What?" He asked with an attitude and she moved her head to try and see the inside but he moved.

"Can I help you?" He asked and Logan nodded and spoke.

"Yeah, I'm looking for your wife, is she around?" She asked and the man spoke looking her up and down.

"She isn't gonna talk to you." He said and Logan squinted and then pulled her card out of her coat.

"My name is Detective Rayner-Voight, call me if you have any questions." She said and then turned to leave, feeling like she did nothing.

Logan pulled into the fire department seeing Kidd and Kelly talk and she walked up to them and spoke.

"Is Matt and Dylan inside?" She asked and he nodded and spoke.

"Want some?" He asked and she shook her head and spoke.

"No it's okay, don't worry, Ruzek got me some sandwiches earlier."She said and he nodded and she went to the Sqaud table when she heard the sound of tires screeching.

"Who sent her?" A man's voice asked.

"Where is she?" He asked again and Kelly raised an eyebrow.

"Excuse me?" He asked and the man snarled.

"That cop. There she is! What's your issue? You keep coming at me, I'm gonna rip your head off!" He yelled and Kelly got in his face.

"Hey get back!" He said pushing the man back as Logan, Matt, and all of Squad 3 made their way out to the driveway. Logan raised an eyebrow and went to go after the man,