ELEVEN

***

Logan and Kelly walked out of her car and Logan quickly put her gun in the back of her jeans and took her badge and placed it in her hand, so her fingers could hide the CPD letters. She looked at Kelly and spoke.

"You follow my lead, okay?" She said and he nodded and Logan walked up to the door and spoke.

"Fire Department." She yelled banging on the door and Michael Nuevavillegas opend it and looked at her.

"Michael Nuevavillegas?" She asked and he nodded and she smiled.

"Hi, we're with the Chicago Fire Department. Got word there's a gas leak in your place." She said, flashing her badge quickly and he shook his head, shutting the door.

"Nah, there's no gas leak." He said and Logan shook her head and spoke.

"Ah, no, well as firefighters we gotta check. That's the thing about gas leaks. We gotta use the right equipment and carbon monoxide detectors to see. We'll be outta your hair." She said and she walked past him and began walking around the house, trying to find out anything she could about the place.

She looked at all the wallpaper's and furrowed her eyebrows inwards and looked at the walls closley, seeing a change in the lining of the pattern.

Michael must've gotten the hint Logan was snooping and he grabbed a knife and Kelly yelled and pushed the man out of the way. He pushed him into the fridge, causing him to fall on the table and Logan grabbed her gun from her waist and pointed it.

"Chicago PD drop the knife, or I will shoot." She said and the man dropped it and Logan closed in on him and a voice came out from the hall.

"Chicago PD!" Jay yelled with his gun raised and Logan looked back out and spoke.

"In here!" She yelled and grabbed her cuffs and the man spoke.

"This is police brutality!" He yelled and Logan threw her badge to the side and spoke.

"You see a badge?" She asked and he growled and she tightened the cuffs and stood him up against the wall.

"5021 Nick, I'm requesting a paramedic, CPS and uniforms to 1055 Pilsen." She said and Jay looked at Logan and Kelly and spoke.

"Good work." He said and Logan gave him a nod and watched as Kelly helped the kids out of the wall.

Logan walked into her apartment with Kelly behind her and she shook her head, as she kicked her shoes off.

"God I am exhausted." She said and Kelly nodded and she walked into the kitchen and grabbed the leftover take out from two days ago. 

"You know, I was going to invite Jay and Will's sister, Elaine, to the wedding but she just lost a friend and has been going through it so I think I'm going to extend the invite but I don't think she'll make it." She said and Kelly nodded and spoke.

"I didn't even know they had a sister." He said  Logan chuckled and spoke.

"She has bright red hair, looks a lot like Will actually, and is a firefighter ." She said and Kelly let out a laugh and walked behind Logan in the kitchen and smiled.

"Seems like takeout is dinner." He said and she nodded and grabbed a dumpling and shoved it into his mouth.

"Yup. Two day old takeout is my favorite thing." She said and Kelly laughed, with the food in his mouth and she smiled looking at him.

"I'm gonna take a shower." She said and he nodded and she gave him a small smile and he kissed her forehead and watched as she walked by.