~1~

~The reuniting~

---
Laila pov

I called my grandmother Mary that I made my way to the bayou in New Orleans.

The last time I was there when I was 15,3 years ago.
I had a fight with my twin brother Jackson about that I didn't wanted to activate my Werwolf side because I want a normal live.
I still didn't activated it.

I actually thought I would everyone never see again until my grams called me and said that Jackson would marry and I should meet the girl.

It sounds maybe a little weird but I think it's the girl who got pregnant by klaus Mikaelson.his family Is legendary in the whole supernatural world and the most by Werwolfs.

When I arrived I saw Jackson with a girl and a baby sitting on the enge of wooden board by the water.

I sneaked into the wood house as I saw Mary.

"Hey,may"I called her by her nickname I gave her.

She turned around.
"Oh Laila i missed you come here"she pulled me into a hug.

"Is she the woman outside-"
"Jackson is gonna Mary yeah"

"Is she a wolf too?"i asked her.

"Yeah technically she is a part of this pack,she's so kind you have to meet her"she spoke of her as she was the nicest person in the world.

"Come on"Mary pulled me outside .
I'm gonna be honest I don't know if I'm ready to face Jackson again.

"Jack!"mary called her grandson.
He turned around and his face faded as soon as he saw me.he stood up and walked to us.

"What the hell are you doing here?"he technically attacked me.

"Uhm-"

"Jackson be nice I called her and told her you gonna marry Hayley"

When Mary said Hayley the girl with the baby turned around and walked to us.