~11~

~dark side~
---

Laila pov

I was walking down the streets in the middle of the night as I layed down in the middle of the road.

I layed in the starfish position as I heard a car stop in front of me.

"Oh my god are you okay?do you have pain?something happened?"the lady asked.

"I don't feel anything"

"Okay,stay here I'm gonna grab a blanket and call the ambulance"the girl walked to the car as I speed behind her.

"I don't think so"the girl turned around as I sank my fangs into her neck as she started screaming.

"Okay that's enough"I heard klaus from behind but I didn't stopped.

"I said,enough!"klaus pulled me from the woman who fell to the floor.

"What are you doing?"

"Hayley said I should move on,so I do"I free myself from klaus grip as I pulled the woman up again sinking my fangs again into her neck.

Klaus tried to pull me back again but this time I let go of the girl
And pushed Klaus against the nearest wall.

"I said i want a pause if everything,so let me have it"

"You can't do something to stop me-"I snapped Klaus neck as I grabbed the woman again.

---
3rd person

Klaus came to the compound as he saw Hayley with hope,Elijah and Freya sit in the living room.

"What happened?"elijah asked.

"Laila.she shut off her humanity"

"What?"

"I don't know how she got blood but somehow she decided to"

"Oh my.."

"What Hayley?"freya asked her as realisation came to her.

"I told her to move on,then I begged her to feed.I brought up Jackson in our conversation"

Klaus sighed.
"She told me.we should leave her alone but we can't!she runs through the city like a ripper!"

---
Laila was in the living room in the compound since it's still her home.

"I know you're here"
Hayley came closer to Laila.

"I can understand why you did it"she said.

"Can you?"Hayley and Laila were now face to face.

"I mean what I don't understand is why you didn't run the second you were free to Elijah"

"What?"

"I mean.we all can see it,you are in love with Elijah,he's in love with you and still you married my brother.and now he's dead you technically free,so go to Elijah"

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me"

"I-I don't know where this came from but I weren't coming here to deal with you no-humanity side I want to do something"

"Like?.."

"Come with me"Laila followed hayley outside.

---
Short chapter