~7~

~fight~
~the originals 2x19~
---
Laila pov

Elijah,Rebekah(in witch body),klaus and I sat on the table as they explained me everything so I don't get confused or that's what they told me.

"O-okay so you telling me,that your aunt dahlia wants the power from Hope?"i asked to be clear.

"hmm yes"Rebekah said.

"But she was in josephine's body when she told you that?"

"Again,yea"Klaus Said this time.

"Why?"

"We only know that dahlia wants hope and hope's power to 'teach' her with her magic like she did to Freya,why she was in another body,I don't know"Elijah sat on the chair.

---
Hayley pov

After dahlia came to us I gave Jackson hope and went to the Mikaelson mansion after Elijah didn't picked up my calls.

"Did I really had to come her just so you are listening?"i said as we came to one of the living rooms.

"I'm sorry I'm not in my phone 24/7"

"And by the way where we're You?"he asked me.

"I where nowhere,dahlia on the hand was with us,sad she couldn't come in"i said sarcastic.

Klaus came in.

"You coming with me to the compound"

"No way,Jackson and I are leaving"both are looking at me.

"When we stay here longer,there's no way I'm giving my child,our child to dahlia,the further we are,so more time will it takes dahlia to find us.we going to the bayou-"

"So these wolves can protect our daughter who dahlia easily ended,absolutely not!"

I stept closer to klaus.

"Klaus I'm so done taking orders from you!from now on I'm gonna do why I wanna do.me,Jackson and the pack are leaving!"

I wanted to go outside but Klaus held me by my arm spinning me around.

"You're not going anywhere unless I tell you too-"

"I'm not your prisoner,klaus!"i snapped back.

"Both of you,stop"Elijah said.

Klaus turned to Elijah stepping i. Front of him.

"You know,while you and the others got to know Freya,I at least did something,I know how to kill dahlia"

---
3rd person

Aiden got out of a flower store as he heard whisperers and saw how the flowers got old.

"What the?.."a person went In front of him.

"The flowers are almost so beautiful and young as you"

He stared at it.