~8~

~plan~
~the originals 2x20~
---

Everyone pov

Dahlia is making a spell trying to get her,klaus and Laila in her mind,while Hayley,Jackson,hope and the rest of the pack are in the woods packing their things to go to the bayou.
Freya and Rebekah(still
In the witch body)are watching klaus in the coffin.

3rd person

"What do you mean hope's gone?"freya asked Elijah.

"They left to the bayou hiding from dahlia,their are there save"
"You're nowhere save from
Dahlia"

"We only can dahlia with hope but no you had nothing to do then do whatever Hayley says no matter if it's right or not"

---

Laila walked into The Rousseaus as Elijah walked to her.

"I left you a dozen message's!"she snapped at Elijah.
„Family Business"
"Habe you spoken to klaus?"she asked.

"Briefly,before I put him to sleep with a dagger,words were exchanged"
"No.Elijah,klaus didn't kill
Aiden!"Laila took a stept near to Elijah.

"He just took the blame because of some insane dictator edict about making people fear him"
Elijah didn't respond for a second before he began to speak.

"Nevertheless,had I left Niklaus standing the very army protecting Hope would have revolted-"Laila cut him off.

"But you can't just leave him like that while his daughter is in danger!" "Please,your feelings are clouding your judgment"
"My feelings?"Laila asked confused.

"For my brother.I'm not a fool,Laila"

Laila Just looked at elijah.

"Although I valued our time together at the safe house,make no mistakes,I was in your head as much as you were in mine"

"How long are you gonna leave him like that"Laila asked worried.

"Five years?ten?huh?"
"Till hope is safe"
"I need your help,Laila"

---
"What good is a jazz club with no bloody jazz?"Rebekah asked Vincent as they sat in the Rousseau as Vincent is trying to find a spell.

"Do you mind?I'm trying to reverse a very complicated sacrifice spell and you whining a out jazz is not helping me"

"I'm afraid we have more pressing concerns"elijah came to them with a box"

"What's all this?"
"Dark Objekts"

"It seems that Niklaus' distrust of Freya was not entirely misplaced.our sisters wants to use hope to lure dahlia into a trap"
Rebekah looked at Elijah before walking to him.

"And I assume you told her she's out of her lunatic mind"
"I have another idea.hope is something of a beacon for this new terror.and now that's she's been cloaked perhaps we could use something else to ensnare dahlia.these enchanted objects should,generate enough power to create a decoy of some kind-"
"Mr.Griffith where do you think your going?"elijah cut himself off of his last sentence.