~4~

~Everywhere just death~
---
Next morning
Laila pov

I woke up next morning as I felt a pair of hands around my waist behind me.

"I slowly sat up trying to not wake klaus up and got dressed.

Since Klaus ripped my shirt I took one of his and went down to the living room where Rebekah as klaus told me she is in another body right now,Elijah and Freya sat on the couch.

"Morning"I said as I sat on the couch next to freya.

"Rough Night huh?"Rebekah smirked.

"Don't start it"i looked at her before going to the kitchen where i saw klaus.

"You took one of my shirts"he said as he poured himself a drink.

"Hm since you destroyed mine last night"I took a glass of water.

Klaus only smirked.

"This-this can't happen again okay?"klaus looked at me

"What?"

"This! It-it was a mistake last night- excuse me I'm going to the bayou "I could see klaus looked a little hurt as I walked away.

---
Bayou

I came to the bayou As I saw How all members are doing a funeral.

"What's going on?"i asked.

Jackson turned to me before pulling me into a hug.

"Eve- she- she's dead"i stared at him as tear start building up my eyes.

"What?"eve was my best friend in this pack,she was the only reason I even survived my live.

"No no no"I sinked to the ground as Jackson still hugged me.

Everyone stared at me as I continue crying in Jacksons shoulders.

I mean it's the first time that everyone is seeing me again after 3 years but I don't care.

At the same time in the mansion
Rebekah pov

I saw how Laila leaves the mansion but because of this witch body I couldn't hear what their were saying in the kitchen.

Klaus came to the living room as he drank from the bottle,maybe a little to fast.

"Niklaus"Elijah didn't even looked at klaus to know something's wrong.

"Why am I feeling this?.."klaus whispered.

"Feeling what?"freya asked.

"I-i don't know?"he stuttered.

"Describe it"Elijah continue to read his book as Freya and I listened.

"I can't.that's the thing"and drank again.

"You're in love with her,are you?"i asked

"What?"he turned to me.

"Laila,You're in love with her!"

"Don't be pathetic Bekah"klaus went out of the living room but I Followed.

"Where're you going?"i asked.

"I'm sorry that I have a daughter Hayley won't let me see for reason who don't exist"And left.