~6~

~kidnapping/a little fun can't hurt~
~the originals 3x6~
---

3rd person

Laila was walking with Rebekah down the streets when someone slammed Rebekah's head against the wall which made her unconscious.

Laila gasped away as she faced Lucien.

She tried to speed away but Lucien held her and turned her to him.

"Ah,ah,Ah not so fast,young Lady"
"What did you think about snapping my neck huh?" Lucien held her in a headlock.

"Yous should rest,we've got a big day ahead of us" Lucien held Laila's neck tighter as she slowly lost her conscious.

"There we are" Lucien whispered when Laila lost her whole consciousness.

---
Laila woke up on a strange couch.
She stood up looking at everything.

"Really Lucien?kidnapping?"Laila shouted.

"I think if I had ask you would run,please take it"Lucien held a glass of orange juice towards Laila.

"As an apologies for almost snapping your neck.I see no reason we cannot begin anew"

"I don't take drinks from strangers who knows,maybe you're trying to poison me?and by the way I don't drink unless with friends and as you can see,I don't like you"

"Fair enough"Lucien took a sip.

"Later on i hope you'll remember this all could've gone so much easier.detective Kinney,come on in and start cutting up the mirepoix"

"You compelled him?really?"

"What the hell is going on?"the detective asked.

"Why don't you focus on the cutting,we don't want to lose some fingers while we're talking"

"Did you know that wills mother side is full of chefs?he's going to make us his grandmothers grillades and grits.I took the liberty of texting,your nosy friend Vincent on your behalf"

"The hell kinda point are you trying to make?"

"Detective,do me a favour.trow your blade at her pretty face"
Kenny trow the blade at Laila but Lucien held it before her face.

"Now that I have your attention,my point is simple.I'm looking for a particular dark object.a small bronze medallion with runic markings.since you're on vervain,I'm going to ask nicely that you help me find it.should you refuse,the parlour tricks will get increasingly less fun.carry on"

Laila starts looking in the boxes.

"There's a good girl.."

---
Kenney had to drop his blood into a bucket while Lucien is making a phone call as laila still searched for the dark object.

"How are you?"she asked trying to break the silence.

"Well,I'm gushing blood into. Bucket.because the vampire who kidnapped us doesn't wanna stain his floor,so...pretty great"

"I don't know how you got into this mess but the least I can do is stopping the bleeding"laila took a towel and wanted to wrap it around His knee but he took the blade.

"I have a feeling you shouldn't come any closer.more tricks from mr.Transylvania"

---
Lucien came back as kenney already got unconscious but not dead.

"Have you found it yet?cause as far as deadline go,well yours seems almost dead"

"You've made your point you win,lose,now let him go"

"So you have found it?"
"Maybe,I'll show you if you heal him now"

"Show me first"
"Heal.him"

Lucien scoffs as he slowly took his wrist bitting in it and healing kenney.

"I've checked everywhere else.this is the only place it could be"

"It's a fake.."Laila had a knife but Lucien grabbed it.

"I can see why nik is so interesting in you.you do have spirit"

Lucien held the knife towards Laila's neck.

"But your hearty skipped a beat just before I healed your friend.I think you know exactly where my medallion is you crafty girl.knife to you throat,mate"
"No,don't do this,please"

"Are you trying to appeal to my merciful side? I have to tell you darling I don't have one"

"Don't give him a damn thing!"kenney said.

"Oh enough!go on slit your-"
"Wait!"

Laila grabbed the real one,here.just take it.it's in here"

"Had it all along.how about that?"
Lucien broke it and found the medallion and took it.

"Turns out we make quit a team"

---
Evening

Laila sat in front of the couch and next to her Lucien as they both get drunk.

"Wait where's ken'?"Laila asked confused.

"Bed"Lucien took another sip of his drink.

Laila laughed as Lucien looked at her biting his bottom lip.
"What?"

"A friend of the mikaelson's is getting drunk with the enemy of the mikaelson's,how ironic"

Lucien still didn't took his eyes of her as Laila finally looked at him.
"What?"

Lucien looked at the females lips before pulling her into a kiss.

Laila hesitate but kissed back.

Lucien pushed Laila on her back on the couch as he got on top of her kissing her again.

They pulled away as he ripped open Laila's shirt and took of his as they lips connected again.

(Laila and Lucien!)

Lucien's lips lowered to her jaw then her neck and slowly her stomach down..."

---
Wow Laila sleeping with the enemy