~2~

~gone~
~the originals 3x2~

---
3rd person

"Hayley!"elijah searched in the full moon for Hayley in the woods but nowhere to find.

"Hayley!"

Elijah continue to walk as he bear traps.

"Where is she?"elijah turned to Jackson.

"Where the hell is Hayley?"

Elijah looked at Jacksons leg everything covered in blood.

---
Klaus stood on the balcony as he smelled Jackson behind him.

"I thought I smelled swamp"

"What did you do to Hayley?"he asked.

"Tell me what you know"spoke elijah behind Jackson.

"Has Jackson misplaced his bride?come to think about it,I did read the global warming has disrupted migration patterns,try Georgia"

"I just left the bodies of people I care about to rot in the woods!because you left them defenceless against poachers,sent by kingmaker land development.that ring a bell?"jackson snapped at klaus.

Klaus didn't answered a

"Yeah,the CEO is Lucien castle,Elijah tells me that you two go way back"Jackson said.

"So I ask you again,Niklaus.what do you know?"

"As it happens I just came back from a romp with our good friend Lucien.you can find him in the penthouse of the gaudy new construction on canal.and while you two are catching up,be sure to ask him about the prophetic vision he showed me of our family's spectacular downfall"

"You could use a good laugh"

"Stay here Niklaus and I will deal with this"
"Actually as longs as Hayley prowling about on two legs and unaccounted for,I am staying with my daughter and should discover that this is yet another cockeyed scheme for Hayley and you to abscond with her" klaus stood now face to face to Jackson.

"The paltry remains of your beloved wolf pack will be sniffing at your entrails come morning"

Elijah sped in front of Klaus.
"This doesn't frighten you brother?that one day your daughter will know exactly the kind of man that her father is?if anything should happen to Hayley,you mark my words,no one will have to take hope from you.she will without question leave you of her own accord"elijah said before he and Jackson walked away.

---

Laila and klaus walked into the compound as they saw Freya and a guy kissing.

"Freya!it is about time you brought a gentleman home to meet the family"

"I'm Freya's brother and you are?no,don't tell me let me guess.Brad?chad?brody?let's go with brody.what are you intentions for my sister?shall we discuss a dowry?"klaus and Laila showed their hybrid/Werwolf eyes.

"Bro,what the.."

"Leave.now"Laila snapped at him.

And so he did.