~8~

~threat~
~the originals 3x8~
---

3rd person

Aurora parked behind the gym and opened the trunk.

"Aw,poor dear.still sleeping.well you have a big day ahead of you,we should
Get started"aurora wanted to grab Laila as she hit her and tried to run away,to tires to speed as aurora was on front of her.

"That was not nice.okay,you and I need to have a little heart-to-Heart conversation.come along"
Aurora grabbed her arm walking with her into the gym.

"What are we doing here?"

"I heard a rumor that these vampires wanted to be vampires,so I'm going to grant them their wish"

"Wait- what?i don't know who you are but if you have a problem with me,fine.just let them go"

"Huh,I assumed you knew who I was.no matter.allow me to introduce myself.I am aurora de Martel,long-lost love of Niklaus Mikaelson.he and I are having just a little fight at the moment as he took my brother captive.now,it's come to my attention that you are quit precious to him.so I'm taking you.and these lovely,delicious,delightful specimens are going to provide incentive.once there're in transition,they'll need to feed.and since you will be the only human blood available...well.nik had better give me what I want"
Aurora trow her on the ground.

"Gentleman!come down.quick,quick.thank you.hello.you two come on.congratulations.you've all been selected to receive the highest honour bestowed upon your pitiful species"

"Don't do that"
Aurora smirked to her only as she speeded to a human and gave him her blood and snapped his neck.

"Next?"

---
After aurora did that to everyone else aurora sat on one of the weights.

"I'm actually surprised that nik chooses you.I thought he would be into that other girl"

"I don't know maybe because I'm prettier,smarter?"

"Hmm,I don't think you're smarter"

"Are you enjoying this? Terrorising people because someone you love cares about them?"

"Maybe,maybe not.see,nik's been obsessed with me for centuries,and now he's interested in you"

"Well-"
"Shut up Laila!now tell me a bit more about you,starting with how you feel about nik"

---
"So you see the good in nik?"

"Actually,he showed me"

"Hmm,he doesn't care about you,darling"aurora walked towards Laila.

"You're Just a thing he uses as distraction.that's all"

"You can say whatever you want,I won't stop you.but I do find it quit interesting how angry you are.I think you're worried.if there's anything that klaus likes about me,it's my mind.that I can understand him.and you?you are beautiful and powerful,and yes you do have a long history together.but you're worried he doesn't love you.that maybe he does see the truth.that your mind...hmm...is a bit crazy huh?"