~15~

~new vampire~
~the originals 3x17~
---

3rd person
Location:bar
Persons:klaus&Laila

"Hope's down for the count,she fell asleep as soon hayley started the car.I doubt she'll miss either of us over the next days.so which of these kingmaker offices should we hit up first?theres 10 of them of them"

"What?"laila asked as she caught Klaus staring at her.

"Lucien has revealed his true nature.he's taken freya.now it seems her rescue depends on Elijah working with my ever-reliable brother Finn"

"Oh.and you wanna go back to New Orleans to head up the hunt?fine you should go.I'm sticking with kingmaker though.Lucien's working very hard to cover up these wolf kidnappings and I wanna know why"klaus took Laila's hand.

"No,the wolves,Freya's abduction,it can't all be coincidence.we'll let my brother pursue the obvious path,you and I will pursue this one.no doubt all roads lead To the same treacherous Bastard"

---
Klaus and Laila got out of the car as they walked to the offices.

"Does he just built these from a kit or something?that's the exact same for the last five offices.same window,same plants"

"And inside same generic abstract art,same compellable receptionist"

"But are you sure you wouldn't be better off with your brothers?i can do the leg work"

"And split up the team now?just when I'm discovered your pool karaoke skills?i think not"Laila chuckles.

"No,Lucien is playing a game here.each unassuming little office building we search the more sure I am of it.we keep going,Laila.together"

"Even if we have to scour a hundred of these poxy places"Laila and klaus walked to the building.

---
Klaus and Laila walked into the office.

"Ah,hello,love.we're here for a spot of search and potentially destroy"

"Do tell,where are the areas of limits to general staff?"klaus compelled the woman.

The woman smirked.
"You just wait right here.and I'll have someone out here to help you with your inquiry"the woman. pressed a red bottom as the alarms began and duzen of people came with guns and weapons in pointing at them.

"Shall we?"

"Ladies first"Laila and klaus started to attack the people.

---
Klaus broke the neck of the last one as he held the card and opened the door.

"There're all wolves"Laila looked around.

Laila goes near one as it jumped half at Laila but was hold back because he was chained up.

"Klaus,there're still alive"

Klaus opened a curtain.
"This one's a vampire"

"What the hell is Lucien up to here?"