~2~

~reuniting~
~the originals 4x2~
---

3rd person

"Good lord,that one has some lungs on him.he should've been an opera singer"Rebekah,Elijah,kol and Laila Were stopping their thirst by god knows many people.

"Is this mess absolutely necessary?"

"That depends.do you want us at our full strength or do you plan on rescuing nik on your own?"

"No.death rattles are distracting and I'm trying to break a cloaking spell"Freya said.

"Kol! Would you please!"the screaming stopped.

"Thank you"

"I can sense klaus is still in New Orleans.most likely somewhere underground.I can't get a read on exactly where unless I'm in the city itself"

"Yeah that's gonna be a problem.I have contacts in New Orleans as you can imagine the place is crawling with vampires.all of whom hate all of us.whatever we do,we need to do it fast"

"No.I wasn't planning on a pub crawl.I don't wanna stay any longer than we have but we need to go"Freya said.

"Wait,We're not doing this today?"

"Hasn't nik suffered enough?"

"Yes and I've died.twice. I'm not about to give marcel a shot at third.now I say we draw that muppet out of town.and when he's gone-"Hayley cut off kol.

"I've been away from my daughter long enough.if you are afraid-"

"It's called being sensible.until Freya make enough cure with her Werwolf hostage.marcel can basically chew through our bloody throats"

"Enough.we're all in danger"Laila said.

"We'll free Klaus today,even if I have to burn that city to the ground"Laila walked to the truck as the others followed.

---
"This is where you absolutely had to do a locator spell?"

"Well,when I first moved to New Orleans I primed this space.I marked it with my magic made it mine"Freya layed a card on the table.

"This dusty bell tower maybe your own but this is marcels city.and we're nothing but targets"

"All the more reason to let her go to work.the sooner we find klaus,the sooner we get out of here"laila said to kol.

"It won't take long"

---
"Everyone's out.place is yours"josh said as he brought everyone out of the bar.

"See?wasn't that easier than us having to try to kill everyone?"
Kol said.

"Yeah.so,what now?"

"Would you be so kind as to move the freezer unit so that we might be able to access the tunnels?"

"Times ticking josh.come on"Laila said as josh walked t the freezer.

"Are you absolutely certain we're looking in the right place?"Kol sighed.

"We know this tunnel runs the length of the city.marcel must have carved out a section to serve as his personal dungeon"Freya said to kol.