12- Balls

Author's note- the song at the beginning of the chapter is "you fuckers where asking for this one-boin edit by rav" I absolutely adore this song and you should definitely listen to it.
Also I don't like putting personal preferences in my books but I've got an undeniable love for boba and I make it very known in the chapter(:

The summers coming back but it feels more like it winter
The line between my heart and my mind is growing thinner
I felt a Similar way before this I remember.

I went to the dealership this morning and left with a brand new black Kia Stinger. It was completely black, a dark tint on the windows that barely fit the legal standards and all black interior. I absolutely adore this stupid thing. The radio played in the background and I hummed to the song.

Maybe I should get some boba to celebrate the new car. I definitely should. Bobas always good.

I drove down the street to my favorite boba place. They literally have the most toe curling, screaming, crying, shaking, creaming good boba ever. I'd sell my soul for some.

I pulled into the parking lot and got out of the car, stretching my stiff wings.

There's a lot of people here...maybe I should leave my feathers in the car or something.

I send all my feathers off my wings and into the car. I curse myself for not having a hoodie or something because I still have small wings on my back and I wanna cover them up.

I open the door and the bell rings, a few heads turning to look at who just walked in. I stared at the line and pouted. This was gonna take a little while.

I look around the shop as I stand in line, my eyes stop on a man with raven hair in the corner, he's looking at the laptop in front of him intently.

Shota!!!

He must have felt my gaze because he looks up and makes eye contact with me. I smile at him softly and I swear I see the corners of his mouth curl up into a small smile.

As I stand in line I swear I feel his eyes on me the whole time. Although it might be someone else staring.

I finally get to the front of the line and I order my drink, immediately taking a sip the second the cups in my hand. I walk away from the line and see Shota walking towards me.

"Hi sho" I say happily

"Hi" he says softly. He's wearing a black t-shirt and grey sweatpants. His hairs pulled up in a low bun that as always, exposes his very bite-able neck.

Yummy

"Wanna come sit with me while you finish your drink" he questions as he looks at me with tired eyes.

"Sure" I say with a small smile. I follow him to his table and sit down. My back is to the whole cafe, and normally I'd be freaking out about that but I'm to focused on Shota right now.

"I didn't know you liked boba" I say before taking a sip of my drink

"It's okay, I get it every once in awhile" he says as he picks up a pair of black glasses and puts them on.

"I also didn't know you where blind" I say with a small laugh. He looks up at me and shakes his head, a small laugh escaping his lips.

He looks...how does he look.
Yummy
He looks yummy. That's the best way I can put it.

He picks up his drink and takes a big sip. It's strawberry flavored milk tea with regular tapioca pearls.

"I didn't know you liked strawberry milk tea" I say as I take in every single detail of him.