43- All mine

Authors note- Ima keep it a buck wit you, on top of my horrendous mommy kink, I also, have a crippling daddy kink. So, I'm sorry if it pops up in the chapter. If you don't like it, switch it out (:

He kisses your lips with an insatiable hunger, he needs you, he wants you, he needs to fuck you, ruin you, make sure you know who you belong to. He can't lose you, and he'll fuck it into you if he has to.

His lips travel to your neck, leaving soft kisses trailing down to your collar bone, placing a kiss in the middle of it.

His lips find their way to your neck again, his teeth starting to nip at your neck.

"Shota" You breathe, your fingers lacing in his hair, tugging a little bit.

He bites down on your neck, sucking and nibbling in retaliation.

He grinds into you, his cock twitching. He wants you so bad, but he wants to take it slow, he wants to drag it out, make you as desperate as possible.

"Just like that baby, there you go honey" You coo, your back arching ever so slightly

"Shh, not another word honey, your gonna be a good girl and keep that pretty little mouth shut for me" He says sternly

"Yes sir" You breathe

"Good girl baby, there you go" He says kissing you. His fingers hook under your shirt, pulling it up a little and stopping for a second to see if you protest.

He breaks the kiss for second and pulls it off completely.

"Your body's perfect baby, every inch of it is perfect" He whispers in your ear, grinding into you even more and pulling soft whines from you.

"Shota please, I need you honey, I need you" The soft and smooth pleas that leave your mouth make his cock throb.

"You poor sweet girl, your such a desperate little bitch" He growls into your ear before hooking his fingers on your pants and pulling them down.

"Begging for me like that, no shame at all, just a cock hungry little whore" He degrades.

He tosses your pants to the side, his fingers dancing lightly down your Stomach before stopping at your panties.

"May I?" He asks, his voice low and smooth.

"Yes sir" you respond

He slides them down your legs and throws them to the floor, not caring where they land.

He kisses your neck, slowly making his way down your body, his fingers gliding over your skin, leaving goosebumps in their wake.

He kisses at the peak of both your tits, gently sucking on your nipples before continuing his way down your body.

He kisses down your stomach, his hands rest on your sides as he slowly places each kiss, each one getting closer, and closer to your mid drift.

He places a kiss a few inches below  your naval, the hair of his bread scratching close to the place your been aching for him to touch.

He continues to place kisses until finally, he's right above your clit, his eyes, low lidded and glossy looking up into yours.

"Shota please, don't stop" You plea with a whine.

His hands now rest on your hips, his fingers tracing small circles lightly on your skin.

"You really want me to keep going?" He questions, although he already knows your answer.

"Shota please, please don't stop, I'm begging" You whine, your hips pushing upwards.

Your attempt at getting closer to him are stopped by his strong hands holding  down your hips.