20- Twelve thirty five

You and Shota had fallen asleep again, your back was pressed into him as you used his arm as a pillow, his other arm wrapped around you, holding you tightly. You've never slept this much, but you felt so comfortable and you felt, safe....Kinda. As safe as you can feel at least. You felt like you could finally relax, you didn't have to freak out about your surroundings for once. You could just allow yourself to melt into his arms and not have to be hyper aware of everything, which was something you never got the chance to do. It felt nice, you wished you could stay like this forever.

You woke up and your heart sank at the lack of his warmth. You sat up and looked around the room, taking in your surroundings. The room was simple and clean, except for the clothes scattered on the floor. You saw your dress on the ground and your face heated quickly.

I don't have anything on.

You heard footsteps walking towards the bedroom and you looked up to the door, smiling as Shota stepped through the door.

"Morning sleepyhead" He said with a small smile. He had on black sweatpants that hung low on his hips, and you'd be lying if you said it didn't do something to you.

"Good morning" you chirp happily. You noticed his eyes trail down to your chest.

"My eyes are up here Sho" you tease. His eyes snap up quickly and his face becomes a noticeable shade of pink.

"My bad" he mutters "Do you want me to get you something to wear? I'm sure you don't wanna have to wear your dress again" he says as he digs through his dresser and fishes out a black long sleeve shirt.

"Yes please" you say sweetly as you outstretch your hand. He walks over to you and places the shirt in your hand, avoiding looking at you out of fear his eyes will wander to your bare chest "thank you" you say as you slip the shirt on.

"Do you want something to drink? Or something to eat?" Shota says as he stands there with his hands in his pockets, his usual tired look on his face.

"I'm good, thank you though" you say as you dangle your legs off the bed.

"Also, you might wanna call Hawks...stupid fucking bird has been texting and calling you non-stop" Shota huff's, his face twisted in annoyance.

"I'm seriously considering blocking his number" you say as you get out of bed.

"I don't know how you haven't already" Shota says as you both make your way out of the bedroom.

I never got cleaned up yesterday...I also don't have on underwear or a bra... I should probably use the bathroom.

"Hey Sho" you say

"Hmm?" His head turns to face you

"Where's the bathroom?" You ask. He tells you where the bathroom is and you make your way to it. Quickly getting cleaned up before checking yourself over in the mirror.

I look a lot better then I thought I would. With my luck I thought I'd look like dog shit this morning. Apparently not.

You make your way out of the bathroom and into the kitchen. Shota is standing next to the coffee maker as the machine hums. His arms are crossed as he waits impatiently for the coffee to come out. You look at the mug and a wide smile creeps onto your face. It was a black coffee mug with a small white feather painted on the side. It's a very simple design that normally you wouldn't notice or care about. But those where your coffee mugs. The commission forced you to make some merch and that coffee mug was one of the products.

"Nice coffee mug" you tease as you fight back a laugh.

His eyebrow raised in confusion before he looked down at the coffee mug, his eyes widening when he saw which one it was. The poor guy looked mortified. "Don't get any ideas...I just thought it was a cool mug" he mumbles