18- Sho

Authors note- I'm petrified of writing this chapter.

He pushes you against the counter, grinding into you as he kisses you hungrily. You trail your hand to the back of his neck and lace your fingers in his hair, tugging softly and earning a low groan from him.

He feels so good, I don't know what I was expecting but it wasn't this.

His fingers dig into your skin, hard enough that your sure it'll leave a mark. Your mouths part and  you both suck in labored breath's, trying to grasp how this escalated so quickly. He looks down at you with dark eyes, admiring how your chest rises and falls quickly and the lustful expression on your face.

His hands dip below your ass and he picks you up. You wrap your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck as you place soft kisses down his neck, biting down softly just above his collar bone . A hiss escapes his mouth and he tightens his grip on you.

You both get through his bedroom door and he kicks it shut behind him. He walks to the bed and sets you down softly. He stands at the edge of the bed, your heart feels like it's going to beat out of your cheats because of how he's looking down at you. You feel small and at his mercy and it's terrifying...But you'd be a fool to deny how much you like it.

He climbs onto the bed and kisses down your neck, at he gets close to the hem of your dress he starts to nip at your skin causing you to whine softly. You feel him smirk against your skin as his fingers go under your dress, tugging at it slightly.

"May I" He asks, his voice is low and it sends a shiver down your spine. You nod quickly and he pulls the dress off of you, tossing it to the floor.

He sits up on his knees and peels off his shirt. You stare shamelessly at him, his hero costume does him zero justice. You'd expected him to have some muscle because he's a pro hero, but you weren't expecting him to be that muscular. He looks like a god as he looms over you, one you'd happily worship.

He leans down and trails kisses down your body, his hand snaking behind your back and un clipping your bra.

"So pretty" He mumbles against your skin as he kisses lower and lower down your body.

He gets to your lower stomach and hooks his fingers under your panties. He looks up at you for reassurance and you nod, he smiles up at you with soft eyes before pulling them off you slowly. He tosses them onto the floor and sits up again, removing his pants and leaving him in nothing but his boxers. Your eyes trail down his body, your thighs clench and you quickly look up when you see his bulge.

That should be illegal. This mother fuckers  carrying a concealed weapon. You think to yourself as you try desperately to keep your eyes on his face.

"Open your legs Kitty" He commands. You comply and spread your legs, allowing him access to you.

"Such a good girl" he coos as his fingers dip into your cunt.

You whine as he pumps his fingers in you. He curls his fingers and his thumb finds your clit, making you let out a soft moan.

"Your soaked, and I haven't even don't much of anything" He coos, his voice is sultry.

"Shota" you whine, unable to think of anything else to say. You want more then this, you want him to fuck you. But you have to be patient, you don't want to rush this.

"What is it Kitty cat, what do you want" He whispers, his fingers working faster.

"I want you" you breathe

"You already have me" He says

"I want more. please" you whine softly

"Not yet" he breathes