Chapter 06

Chahee POV.

Its been a while since Jennie and I have seen each other. When her parents abandoned her, that was the start Jennie destroyed her life, she was so miserable that time, she always go to the bar, like literally every night.

She was so fond of one night stand. Just sex, just pleasure, no feelings attach. The word "Love" isn't in her vocabulary, her famous line "Love is a game, and you must know how to play it."

Jennie's parents and my parents are business partner before, we are childhood friends.

-----FLASHBACK-----•

I'm so excited, we're going to have a vacation in Hawaii.

"Mom & Dad lets go, Im ready"

"Calm down baby, lets wait your uncle and auntie, they are on the way here" Mom said.

"Uncle and Auntie? Who are they mom?" I ask, as far as I know all my relatives is in Korea.

"Just wait honey" mom said and smile.

"Oh and by the way, they have a daughter, you should be friend with her"

"Okay mom, I'll try" I said

Honestly speaking, I'm a introvert person, mom and dad even convince me to go to school and study, but I declined and choose home study, so my parents hired a professor.

"Baby, they are here, lets go to the airport" mom yelled, and I hurriedly go out of the house.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Kim" mom and dad said

"By the way, this is my daughter Chahee" mom introduce me to Mr. and Mrs. Kim

I bowed to them and say "Good day Mr. and Mrs. Kim, Im Chahee, the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Lee"

"Ohh what a cute girl" Mrs Kim said and pinch my cheek, well that hurts.

"I also have a daughter, wait let me call her, she's inside the car"

"Jennie, come down" Mrs Kim said.

There, I saw a human dumpling walking toward us.

"Oh my god!!! You look like a human dumpling" I said and laugh hard.

She glared at me and kick my leg hard that made me lose my balance and my butt landed on the floor.

"Ouuchhhiee!!!" I said and rub my butt to ease the pain

"You're so mean" I said and pout at her but she just rolled her eyes on me.

"You deserved it" she said and help me to stand.

"By the way I'm Jennie, what's your name?"

"I'm the hottest daughter of Mr and Mrs Lee" I said and smile arrogantly.

"Eww who told you that?" She said disgusting.

"My mom and dad" I said and smile

"Well, they are liar" she said teasingly

"Yahh Jennie!!!" Her mom said scolding her.

"Hihi just kidding mom" she said cutely

"Ewww" I said and she heard me and she just sticked out her tongue