Chapter 31

Author's POV

When the Ceo and their managers left they stayed in the meeting room for them to catch up, Chaeng immediately stand up to hug Jennie again.

There is no doubt how much they miss Jennie.

"I still can't believe you're finally here unnie" chaeng said and Jennie stroke her hair gently.

"Me too Chaeng, someone made me go home here" Jennie said while smiling.

"Ohh you do have girlfriend already?!" Jisoo interfered

"Not yet unnie, soon, soon to be girlfriend, haha just kidding Jisoo unnie" Jennie answered while laughing.

"But if it's really true Jendeukie, I'm happy for you, you finally found someone who will love you, a someone that will make you the happiest." Jisoo said genuinely.

"Yeah, I'm very happy too chu, I hope it won't fall into pieces this time" Jennie answered.

"Don't worry too much Jennie unnie, you'll get her, I promise" Chaeng said that made Jennie smile.

She's so blessed to have a friends like them, they are enough for her.

While the 3 is catching up with each other, there's Lisa in the corner of the room just watching them laughing.

She was hurt when Jennie told Jisoo and Chaeng that she finally found the one that will make Jennie feel love and the happiest.

And she doubt herself with those words.

They were just 1 day in a relationship, so maybe she thought that Jennie doesn't want her anymore.

And that hurts Lisa, she wanted to go out of the room because she can't handle the pain she's feeling right now.

By just thinking that Jennie is going to have a girlfriend that it is not her make her sad.

And she can't blame Jennie if she doesn't want her anymore, instead, she's blaming herself for letting Jennie away from her.

She's blaming herself for breaking up with her.

She's trying her best to stop her tears from falling but she can't take the pain anymore so she excuse herself from the 3 members.

"Uh-uhmm unnie I should get going now, please enjoy." Lisa said and left the meeting room immediately without waiting for the others response.

"Ehh? What happened to her?" Jisoo asked Jennie and Rosé and they just shrugged their shoulders.

But deep inside Jennie is dying to know why Lisa walk out of the room.

"Hey I'll just go to check her out, I'll call you later, lets have a dinner at my house later, byee!!!" Jennie said and run outside the room immediately to catch up with Lisa.

"Danggg Lisaaa wait for me" Jennie whispered to herself while stomping her feet.

When the elevator is finally on the ground, she run immediately to the parking lot.

Lisa was about to enter her car when someone shout calling her name.

"Lisaaa!!!! Waittt!" Jennie shout while panting towards Lisa's.

"A-ah wh-why?" Lisa asked her stuttering, this is so awkward for her.

"Where are you going?" Jennie asked.

"Ahm home?" Lisa answered unsure.

"Why?" Jennie asked her again with her low voice.

"I'm just ti-tired" Lisa said and look away.