Chapter 21

Lisa POV.

Guess what?

Me and the main rapper of Blackpink, Jennie Kim is now my girlfriend.

I didn't know how it happened, but I don't regret anything.

After 3 years of being away from her, who knows that our first meeting will be our anniversary?

Destiny is really unpredictable.

I never imagined this day until it came.

The day Jennie left, I reminisced all of  what I have done to her and I never expect her to forgive me because of that.

Like who would have the guts to forgive the person who destroyed you right? At some point, there's still people who will forgive those kind of people like me but they won't allow them to be part of their life again.

But Jennie? I didn't know what I did in my past life to deserve her. I must be God's favorite for allowing me to have Jennie in my life and be happy despite of being a bitch.

But here we are in New Zealand laughing and we're holding each other's hands while walking.

Everything is unexpected.

I just realized now that I loved Jennie a long time ago, I just choose to denied it by trying to date others.

This is my chance to make her feel the love she deserve, which means an eternal love.

When we're already out of the beach, Jennie suddenly asked me that made me look at her.

"Where do you want to eat love?" Jennie asked and I blushed because of the endearment.

"Uhmm I don't know actually, anything will be fine" I said and smile at her and she nodded.

"I do have an idea where they serve very very delicious foods, but is it okay with you if we will just ride a public transportation? I didn't bring my car with me" Jennie said and scratch her nape because of embarrassment and I pinch her cheeks, she's so cuteee.

"Don't worry love, I do have my car with me" I said and pecked her lips that made her eyes wide.

"Wae?" I asked her while smiling.

"No-nothing" she answered and look away but I made her look at me again and I kissed her passionately.

Damn her cherry lips is so addicting.

Oh my god, I love Jennie so much.

I know I had previously done everything in my power to harm Jennie. But not anymore, for the moment I learned I loved her, I promised myself that I would make her the happiest person on the planet, and that I would do all in my power to make her smile.

I pulled out when we run out of oxygen but she peck my lips again and hug me tight.

"I love you so much Lisa, I always will." She said that made my eyes teary.

"Why Jen?" I asked her, because to be honest, I don't know what I did to her to love me like this, I feel like I don't deserve her love, I don't deserve her.

But I'll do my best to deserve her love, to deserve her in my life.

"I don't know also love, you have no idea how much I tried to unlove you before, and you have no idea how many times I failed. All I know is that I love you, I love you so much." She said lovingly.

That's it, I wasn't able to hold my tears anymore so I sobbed in her chest.

"Please stop crying love, I don't want to see you crying" she said softly and she made me look at her and wipe my tears.