Chapter 32

Jennie POV.

Lisa is now sleeping on top of me, and I can feel my little friend down there is getting hard.

I can't take the pain, and my pants is not helping because it's getting tight and it's making me uncomfortable.

It feels like my buddy wants to come out, or else I'm going to explode inside my pants.

But I don't want Lisa to wake up, she's having a rest, she's been complaining to me earlier because her lower abdomen is cramping.

Since earlier I've been controlling myself not to touch her because fuck, she's on her period, but well I don't mind though.

Damn, I can now agree to Chahee, I'm a one hundred and one percent pervert.

But damn, Lisa is not helping, her left thigh is in between my legs fuck, and I could feel her pubic bone in my thigh shittt, I'm really doomed.

"I need to get out or else, I might do something to you baby." I whispered and slowly place Lisa on my right side.

But guess what? She wake up.

"Where are you going?" She asked groggily.

"I'll just cook a food for you, you can sleep, I'll wake you up later" I said softly and she hummed.

I'm glad she went back to sleep again.

Before I went out to her bed room, I kissed her head first and went out to do my thing.

I don't want to do it in her bathroom inside her bedroom.

She might hear me moaning like a rapist.

When I'm already inside her bathroom near her kitchen, I immediately release my member and started stroking myself.

I don't have enough time so I fasten my pace, fuck it this is so good.

I bit my lower lip to suppress my moan and groan.

"Ughhh shit shit shit I'm cummingggg" I whispered while stroking, and choking my member faster until I release a thick white milk.

"Ah yeahh" I said in relief still stroking my shaft slowly emptying myself.

After I finished my business, I cleaned my cock and and put it back inside my pants and I washed my hands thoroughly.

"Hmm what should I cook then?" I asked myself while looking some foods to cook inside her fridge.

"There you go, pork backbone stew."
I said and get the ingredients to prepare.

After I'm done cooking a Korean pork backbone stew, I went upstairs to wake up my big baby.

But when I opened her bedroom, there she goes, using her phone, it looks like she's reading something, maybe it's an article online.

"Hey, you're awake already, I was about to wake you up, I'm done cooking." I said and went near her and neal down.

"Oh yeah, I just woke up 10 minutes ago" she said softly and I just smile at her cuteness.

"What did you cook by the way? Make sure you didn't burned my kitchen or else I'll let you see satan early at your age." She said seriously that made me gulped.

"Yahhh, I did not, I'm a pro" I said and give myself a tap on my shoulder.

"Just make sure or else.."

"Or else what huh?" I said cutting her off.

"I'll cut that" she said while pointing at my poor baby down there.