Chapter 39

Lisa POV.

"Seriously hon, where are we going?" I asked Jennie again.

I can't even count how many times I asked this question but she doesn't answer it at least once.

She kept on saying 'it's a surprise love' and I'm getting annoyed to that surprise my ass.

"Stop sulking there my big baby, we are near." Jennie said softly and hold my hand and kissed my knuckles but I just rolled my eyes on her trying to hide my smile because of her sweetness.

"Whatever you say." I said sounding so annoyed that made her sigh.

"Why are you sighing now? Huh?" I asked her with my teary eyes.

I don't know what the fuck is happening to me to be this moody.

"Oh my god Lisa!!! Don't cry hon please." Jennie said softly while rubbing my hands while she's driving.

"Are you tired of me?!" I asked her with my eyes full of tears.

"I never even think of getting tired of you hon. I love you so much, I will never ever get tired of you okay? Stop crying please, it's our first date but look at you, I made you cry, I'm so sorry honey." She said sadly that made me shook my head in defense.

"No, don't blame yourself hon, I should be the one to say sorry for acting like this, I don't know what's gotten into me to act like this." I said softly while rubbing her arms.

"I think I do know why you're acting like that" Jennie said casually that made me look at her.

"What is it?" I asked her curiously.

"Maybe you are on your period right now, or maybe you're just frustrated because I leave you hanging earlier when we're about to have, you know." She said while wiggling her eyebrows.

What she said in the last part made me choke on air so I look at her like 'seriously Jennie?'

"Why are you looking at me like that love? Y-you are scaring me" she said in her scared voice.

"What the actual fuck did you just said? Seriously Jennie?" I said irritated.

"Ohhh I knew it, I think you are on your period." She said smirking and I slap her arm, but not too hard coz she's still driving.

"I don't know actually, but I can feel something wet down there. Who knows" I said shrugging.

I look at Jennie when I didn't hear her say something.

There she was, her face is so red, she looks like she's about to explode, or looks like she want to poop, or maybe she's sick? Oh my god.

"Honey are you okay? Are you sick? We can go back home so you can rest." I said in panicked.

"A..ahmm. I-I'm fine don't worry, and I'm not sick" she said stuttering.

"Then why are you so red?" I asked her softy and try to check her temperature using the back of my hand.

"I'm fine love, you don't have to worry." She said while smiling.

When I look outside the window, I saw that we are on the park? Is this a park? But it looks like it is a garden.

It's so peaceful here, I love the quietness, only the wind and the chirping of the birds and the trees dancing on the wind is the things you can only hear in here.

"Wowww!!! Where are we hon?" I asked when she park her car and immediately went down to open the door for me to get down.

"We are still in Seoul love" she said while chuckling.